Rory Lawson, Account Director, talks through Totara LMS Mobile, highlighting key features and how it works to make your LMS available any time, any where.
Text of Totara LMS Mobile - Bridging the Mobile Learning Gap
1. Bridging the mobile learning gap Totara LMS Mobile
2. Background People expect to be able to access learning on any device Including desktops, tablets and smartphones Your LMS needs to be able to support this Totara LMS Mobile bridges this gap + = Totara LMS Mobile Multi Device & Mobile Learning Access to learning virtually anywhere
3. Five reasons to love Totara LMS Mobile 1. Access to learning virtually anywhere, anytime via the devices you love 2. Find available training via your learning catalogue whilst on the move 3. Send and read alerts and tasks directly via the app 4. Simple branding makes it easy to brand the app to meet your requirements and needs 5. Fully supported by Totara Learning Solutions and will be distributed as part of the core Totara LMS code.
4. What is Totara LMS Mobile? Web app that sits alongside Totara LMS Aimed at learners: Bringing the best of Totara to multiple devices Ease of use Select LMS features Access to mobile-driven content
5. Key Features Log into Totara LMS on multiple types of devices Browse your learning catalogue and enroll into courses Access and complete mobile enabled elearning Access other supported learning resources Complete quizzes and surveys View tasks and alerts
6. Simple clean branding
7. Find Courses Browse your learning catalogue Enroll into courses View your progress Mobile content is flagged Launch mobile-based content
8. Access mobile-based content Mobile content is flagged Launch mobile-based elearning and other content Complete quizzes and surveys Learning is tracked using SCORM standards (when connected) Users are automatically notified when their connection has been lost
9. A partnership approach CG Kineo initiative driven by customer needs and demand Developed for Totara Learning Solutions as part of core product Built on Moodle Mobile in direct collaboration
10. Improving performance through learning and technology