Embed Size (px)
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c or d! (Pilihlah jawaban yang benar dengan menyilang (x) a, b, c atau d! )
My School ActivitiesMy name is Odi. My school is in SDN Sukabumi I am the sixth class. Everyday I always go to school at
fifteen pass six. I always clean my class before the class begin. At seven o’clock the bell rings. I and my friend stand in front of my class orderly to enter the class. In the class my teacher gives us some lesson. After that the bell is ringing, its time to take a rest. I usually go to cooperation and some time I read a book in library and play volleyball in the field. All of this are my activity in my beloved school.
1. We are . . . when take a rest.a. Having some lessonb. Playing volleyball
c. Reading a bookd. Going home
2. When the bell rings at . . . the student stand in front of the classroom orderly.a. At seven o’clockb. At nine o’clock
c. One o’clockd. Six o’clock
3. What does Odi do in the library?a. Play volleyballb. Stand orderly
c. Read a bookd. Have some lesson
4. The title of the text is . . .a. Odi is good studentb. Odi’s activity
c. My School Activityd. School Activity
5. Ina : . . , Sita?Siti : I will play in the yard.a. What are youb. What will you do
c. What do youd. What you are do
6. The blackboard is dirty (kotor). I will . . . .a. Sweepb. Clean
c. Mop d. Close
7. He will go to . . . .a. Practicing scout b. Mop the floorc. Clean the blackboard d. Playing volleyball
8. The little doctor is on the . . . .a. Libraryb. Teacher office
c. Classroom d. UKS
9. We use (mengunakan) broom to . . . floor.a. Mopb. Sweepc. Write d. Play
10. Heni : Is Tono Cleaning the Blacboard?Chiko : No, he is not, he is . . . .
a. Sweeping the floorb. Painting the mountain
c. Writing on the tabled. Cleaning the blackboard
11. yard-play-in the-The students-footballArrange the words into a good sentence . . . .a. The students in the football yard playb. The students play yard in the football
c. The students yard play in the footballd. The students play football in the yard
12. Siti : Where will you go Tia?Tia : I will go to the . . . my head is dizzy (pusing).a. Library c. UKSb. Classroom d. School yard
13. What is the name of Probolinggo harbor?a. GBHb. TWSLc. BCA
e.14. The sentence match to the picture is . . . .
a. Salman is Reading a bookb. They are Writing on the table
c. Ario will Sweep the floord. The students are having a test
15. We can go to Gili Ketapang Island by boat from . . . .a. Probolinggo railway stationb. Bayuangga bus station
c. Tanjung Tembaga Harbord. Aloon-aloon Probolinggo
16. What picture is this? It is a . . . .a. Trainb. Busc. Card. Aeroplane
17. Candra : Can we go to Bromo by motorcycle?Reza : . . . .a. Yes, we cannotb. No, we cannot
c. Yes, we cand. No, we cannot
18. Suki : . . . ?Riki : we can go there by Pedicab.a. How do we go to Gili Ketapang Islandb. How do we go to Bromo Mountain
c. Is this Jabung templed. How do we go to Bayuangga Stadium
19. We can buy fresh fish at the . . . .a. Aloon-aloon Probolinggob. Tanjung Tembaga Harbor
c. Bromo Mountaind. TRA Swimming Pool
20. Adi : What is Kobuda?Ade : That is a . . . .a. Fashion show with leavy dressb. Goat race
c. Javanese comedy showd. Probolinggo traditional dance
21. My father watch . . . at the Aloon-aloon Probolinggo last night. a. Ludrukb. Glipang dancec. Wayang Kulitd. Ketoprak
22. Banu is dancing . . . .a. Glipangb. Lenggerc. Semutd. Remo
23. Mia : My pencil is broken. . . . borrow your pencil?Victor : Ok, here is my pencil.a. Can youb. May I
c. You are welcomed. Thank you
24. Gogon : Wuih, the room is hot, please open the window, Faris!Faris : Ok!Gogon : . . . .Faris : you are welcome.a. May Ib. Thank you
c. Can youd. Yes
25. Fira : . . . Glipang Dance?Dora : yes, I like Glipang Dancea. Do you likeb. Do I like
c. Are you liked. Does you like
26. doesn’t-Trinil-Remo Dance-like. Arrange the words into a good sentence!a. Trinil like Remo Dance doesn’tb. Trinil doesn’t Remo Dance like
c. Trinil doesn’t like Remo Danced. Trinil like doesn’t Remo Dance
27. Make a sentence by this picture!
a. We are following Petik Lautb. We are in the Banger River
c. They will go to Bromo Mountaind. Aris and his friends is swimming
28. Anton : Where is Gili Ketapang Island? Asih : It is on the . . . of Probolinggo.a. Westb. North
c. Southd. east
29. . . . play ludruk.a. Teachersb. Movie actorsc. Shopkeepersd. Policemen
30. What is in English” kamu suka Kobuda?”a. You like Kobuda?b. Like Kobuda you?
c. Do you like Kobuda?d. You do like Kobuda?
31. Fifi : Do you like Goat race, Ari?Ari : . . . .a. Yes, I dob. No, I do
c. Yes, I don’td. No, you don’t
32. a- Dani, Risky, and Dina raise the flag.b- Today is Monday, I go to school at six o’clock.c- After the ceremony the students go to the classroom.d- At seven o’clock we have flag ceremony in the yard.e- I go there by bicycle.Arrange the sentences into a good paragraph.a. a-b-c-d-eb. d-c-b-a-e
c. b-e-d-a-cd. b-e-c-a-d
33. Koko and Umar are having lesson Computer. What is in Indonesian?a. Koko dan Umar sedang belajar komputerb. Koko dan Umar telah belajar komputerc. Koko dan Umar tidak sedang belajar komputerd. Koko dan Umar suka belajar komputer
34. Yayan : Where did Goat race held?Viyan : Kobuda held on . . . .a. Bentar beachb. Bromo mountain
c. Panglima Sudirman Streetd. The field
35. Lola : . . . Remo dance or Glipang dance?Jacki : I like Remo dance better.a. Which one do you likeb. Do you like
c. Are you liked. Is that
II. Fill in the blanks with the correct answer!(Isilah titik-titik dengan jawaban yang benar!)
36. Ardi and Mr. Fandi . . . at the school.
37. Neni : . . . will you do, Citra?Citra : I will study English.
38. The students have sport lesson at the . . . .39. On Monday we always have . . . .
40. Sinta : Where we can have rafting?Fitri : We can have rafting at . . . .
41. There are many bus stops at . . . .
42. My mother goes to Mangunharjo Market by . . . .
43. Farah : . . . . do you like Kobuda or MPS?Dini : I like MPS better.
44. Kiki : Do you like Repang dance?Rista : . . . , I like Repang dance
45. The Kasada ceremony always held at . . . .
III. Arrange the words into a good sentence!(Susunlah kata-kata ini menjadi kalimat yang baik!)
Bentar BeachThe beach is located in the east of Probolinggo. We can go there by many public transports, such
as bus, car or we can go there by motorcycle. Inside the beach there are swimming pool, mini train, some animals and stage show. If we are lucky (beruntung) we can see spotted shark closely (dekat). Many visitors come there, because the ticket is cheap and the scenery is beautiful.46. How can we go to Bentar Beach? . . . .
47. Why many visitors come there?
48. Arrange the words into a good sentence:
a. in Probolinggo-is-Petik Laut-a traditional art
b. see-can-Kobuda-We-in Probolinggo
49. Make a senteces by these pictures:
50. Arrange the words into a good paragraph:a. We are take a rest at the canteen.b. Today we have sport lesson.c. After sport lesson we will have English.d. We are playing football in the yard.e. Sport lesson ends at nine thirty.