1. Presents:SpiritMovesGroup 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP shareware CONTENTS: 1. Welcome to 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP Brasil 2. The Greatness In You! 3. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil 4. Prize Money 5. Tie-Breaking Criteria 6. 2014 FIFA World Cup Facts 7. Brasil At A Glimse 8. About FIFA 9. Reference
2. COPYRIGHT Barnett Love E. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. WELCOME TO 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP SpiritMovesGroup on behalf of the Worlds leaders and people, FIFA officials and the Brazil country welcome you to the 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP which is to be held in Brazil. SpiritMovesGroup known for heralding good things that transform lives; having known the goodies football bring to nations of the world irrespective of their diversity deem it fit to use this medium to communicate realities pertaining the 20th FIFA WORLD CUP which indeed will have a positive effect on the lives of those who explore this shareware spiritMovesGroup in a way with this contribution has also Join in promoting world peace, progress and Unity. As an individual who wants to make the world a better place, thus, you are encouraged to go through this material and then massively share it with as much of your loved ones and people as possible.
3. COPYRIGHT Barnett Love E. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THE GREATNESS IN YOU! Hello! I am Barnet Love of www.facebook.comlifetransformedwords. who is known for reaching out with great words of love, faith and hope that transform lives. I specially welcome you to the 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP, Brazil. It is high time you choose to believe the greatness within you in order for it to fully materialize and not putting into consideration the situations you may be faced with. The realities of the greatness within you cannot be over emphasized; it is true and so clear; if only you can see it and just begin to walk in it and shun contrary distractions life poses to you. Looking around the world; you are the only you which denotes that you are special and unique in nature; even if you were a twin; there is still a level of difference. The Holy Book (Bible) made us to understand that: 1. We were made in the image and likeness of God (Gensis 1:26) 2. Greater is He that is in us than He that is in the world(1John 4:4) 3. We are more than conquerors (Romans 8:37) 4. We are fearfully and wonderfully made of God (Psalm 139:14) 5. We can do all things through Christ which strengths us (Phillipians 4:13) We can go on and on without limit of the real stuff we are made up of. Without going futher in the explanation of the identified above; from the simplicity of their meanings; they are a enough for you to be totally convinced that there is something so good about you; dont allow circumstances and things deceive you into believing the wrong things about yourself; for that is not who you really are. For example; the picture of greatness in you should potray to you that you can be, do and have anything whatsover that is good for God and man and not contemplating the temporal situations; for they are not permanent but subject to change for good with time as you approach them with the right attitude through the right knowledge For more information and updates send Barnett love EMAIL via: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can LIKE Barnett Love FACEBOOK PAGE; to receive consistent life transforming words and online freebies that are sure to greatly improve your life and that of others connected to you and also ADD ME on FACEBOOK as a Friend so; we can reason together, exchange ideas and other goodies. http://www.facebook.com/barnettlovelive @Barnettlove1 www.linkedin.comBarnettLove www.facebook.comlifetransformedwords
4. COPYRIGHT Barnett Love E. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP is the 20th FIFA world cup, an international mens football tournament scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014. Brazil ( from CONMEBOL ; South America) happens to be the host country of the 20th FIFA world cup where 32 teams are involved in the tournament with one place reserved for the host nation, Brazil; all from 5 confedrations ( AFC (4); CONCACAF(4); UEFA (13); CAF (5) and CONMEBOL(6) ) List of 32 teams qualified for the 2014 FIFA world cup according to their confedrations are as follow: AFC (4) Australia Iran Japan South Korea CAF (5) Algeria Cameroon Ghana Ivory Coast Nigeria CONCACAF (4) Costa Rica Honduras Mexico United States CONMEBOL (6) Argentina Brazil (hosts) Chile Colombia Ecuador Uruguay UEFA (13) Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Croatia England France Germany Greece Italy Netherlands Portugal Russia Spain Switzerland
5. COPYRIGHT Barnett Love E. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Each participating team will receive at least US $8 million. The World Champions will receive $35 million, while the runners-up will receive $25 million. Teams that lose in the round of 16 will receive $9 million, and the quarter-finalists receive $14 million. The clubs in which the players are playing for at the time of their World Cup departure will receive $70 million as a compensation for insurance costs and expenses, which will be distributed through their national associations. Overall, FIFA will allocate $576 million, a new record, and an increase from the $420 million allocated in South Africa. TIE-BREAKING CRITERIA The ranking of each team in each group will be determined as follows: 1. Greater number of points in all group matches 2. Goal difference in all group matches 3. Greater number of goals scored in all group matches 4. Greatest number of points in matches between tied teams 5. Goal difference in matches between tied teams 6. Greatest number of goals scored in matches between tied teams 7. Drawing of lots by the FIFA Organising Committee
6. COPYRIGHT Barnett Love E. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SOME FACTS ABOUT 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP 1. The 2014 FIFA World Cup makes it the second time that Brazil has hosted the competition 2. The 2014 FIFA World Cup for the first time at the world cup finals; the matches will use goal-line technology 3. The 2014 FIFA World Cup; with the host country, all world champion teams since the first world cup in 1930 (Uruguay, Italy, Germany, England, Agentina, France and Spain )have qualified for this competion 4. A total of 64 matches are to be played in the selected host cities across Brazil in either new or redeveloped stadia 5. A reported U.S. $3.47 billion has been spent on stadium projects in preparation for the world 2014 tournament 6. The Estdio do Maracan, Rio de Janeiro stadium which already holds the record attendance for a FIFA world final match (199,854) is the largest of the stadium and will stage the final
7. COPYRIGHT Barnett Love E. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. BRASIL AT A GLIMSE Brazil, one of the worlds largest and most populous countries. It is the largest country in South America, occupying almost half of the continent and extending from north of the equator to south of the Tropic of Capricorn. Its largest city is So Paulo, and its capital is Braslia. Brazils large size and diverse population provide great variety in the natural environment, culture, and economy. ABOUT FIFA FIFA (in English: International Federation Of Association Football) is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer. Its membership comprises 209 national associations. Its headquaters are in Zurich, Switzerland, and its president is Sepp Blatter. FIFA is responsible for the organisation of footballs major international tournaments, notably the world cup. REFERENCE 1. 2014 FIFA World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.htm 2. 2014 FIFA WORLD CUPFIFA.com.htm 3. FIFA.com 4. Microsoft Encarta premium 2009