1. How to recover deleted photos from USB flash disk?
2. An USB flash disk can store a large number of files and easy to carry, move and share. So most of us use it to store music, videos, photos, text document and so on. When our important photos or other files be deleted mistakenly, even the Recycle Bin cant find the lost file, we must be mad because it is really hard to recover. So how to recover deleted photos?
3. We can use Daossoft Photo Data Rescuer to recover deleted photos from USB flash disk. HOW TO USE?
4. 1. Search daossoft photo data rescuer at Google.
5. 2. Click Free Trial to download Photo Data Rescuer.
6. 3. Install Photo Data Rescuer on computer.
7. 4. Launch the software and select Photo/Graphic. Then click Next. Tips: If you want to recover your lost videos or music, you can select Audio/MP3 or Video.
8. 5. Choose your USB flash disk then click Scan, this step will take a relatively long time.
9. Just wait
10. 6. Check photos you want to recover, and click Recover. . After scanning you can see your all deleted photos are in a list and you can preview every photo in it. . Because what you download is the trial version, so you need to buy and register it, only in this way can you restore your photos.