1. How to recover deleted or formatted photos and video files from memory card http://www.carddata-recovery.com
2. Memory cards like SD card, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, SD mini, Compact Flash CF card, xD picture card, MMC card are the most popular used in digital cameras, mobile phones, portable devices, android phones and tablets, MP3/MP4 player, game consoles such as PlayStation PS3 PS4 XBox PSP, pen drive, usb key and other removable drive, smartphones such as Blackberry, iPhones, Google Watch, iWatch, Google Classes, etc.
3. The first option is stop using the Memory Card When the photos are deleted, or memory card is formatted, then the photos are in fact data are still remain on the memory card that they are not accessible as the system has lost the entry point to those photos and the space is marked as free to use. When new files are saved to memory card, they may use the location of lost photos. This will unable to deleted photos unrecoverable. It is not so important to not use the memory card after pictures are wiped out from the memory card. http://www.carddata-recovery.com
4. Another method is to use Card Data Recovery The easiest ways to recover lost photos from memory card is to use Card Data Recovery software. This software is specifically designed for SD/memory card which is often used in mobile phones and digital cameras. It can successfully recover deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted photos, videos, files from several types of memory cards which may include SD card, MicroSD card, memory Stick, Compact Flash Card, SDHC, XD picture card and much more
5. Features of Card Data Recovery Card Data Recovery has different features. Some of them are mentioned below: Recovery of Mobile phones on Windows Recovery of Unintentionally Deleted Files Absolute Recovery from External and Local Drive Recover Data from Lost and Deleted Partitions http://www.carddata-recovery.com
6. User Guide to recover deleted or formatted photos and videos from Memory Card Step 1:Download, install and run card recovery tool. This tool normally displays only removable device i.e. card, USB drive. To show local drive you have to click Show Local Drives Button.
7. Step 2: After it selects the drive from where you want to restore files and click on the Next button, it will automatically scan your selected drive. In this step you can choose which types of files you want to find, to do this go to the Advance Setting button. http://www.carddata-recovery.com
8. Step 3: After scanning this tool will display the recoverable items in the original tree structure, you can see the preview of listed item. To search any specific files use the Search button.
9. Step 4: To recover data select them and click on the Save button. Give the path to store the recovered data.
10. For more information, please visit the URL: http://www.carddata-recovery.com