Whether you own an online or offline business, Facebook is the best way to grow it socially because it is the top social network on the planet. It's also free to create a fan page. Here's how to get started.
1. Marketing Small Businesses with Facebook
2. Introduction Do you have a Facebook business page? If not, youre missing out on a huge marketing opportunity Dont give your competitors an easy advantage
3. Creating a Business Facebook Page Facebook changes the way people do business Creating a page only takes five minutes Maintaining it can be a little tougher
4. Before You Begin You dont need much to get started Facebook pages are free to businesses Do not promote your business on your personal profile page
5. Before You Begin Make sure you have two general photos in mind Have a vision, theme, or idea for your page Make it easier to create your page > know what you want to do with it
6. Core Framework Visit facebook.com/pages > Create Page Select your cover photo > one of the main benefits of Facebook Pages new format Select a profile picture > e.g. business logo
7. Core Framework Fill in the About section > explain what your business does, include a link to your website Organize apps > choose which apps are found first Set milestones > use to show major events for your company
8. Core Framework Star, Hide and Pin > take control over whats shown, and how long its shown for Tour around the Admin Panel > reply to comments, make changes, create ads, etc. Enable messages > customers can contact you about issues and concerns, privately
9. Core Framework Managing the Activity Log View, manage, organize your hidden and public posts Sort stories by comments, posts, and pictures
10. Best Business Practices Best times to post are when people arent typically at work Posting one or two times a day increases user engagement The shorter the post, the sweeter it is
11. Best Business Practices Ask questions! Make them fill in the blank! Know your keywords and how to use them Keep it simple
12. Using a Marketing Consultant Ask the right questions How long have you been using Facebook, and why? What do you use your personal Facebook page for? What is your social media background?
13. Using a Marketing Consultant Ask the right questions Do I need to be on Facebook and every other site? How do you measure your results for your own page? What exact results can you promise me?
14. Using a Marketing Consultant Ask the right questions Can I cut out my offline marketing now that Im on Facebook? How much will it cost to set up my Facebook page? Have your written online content before?
15. Using a Marketing Consultant Ask the right questions Will this fix the problems my business is having? No! Any consultant telling you otherwise isnt interested in genuinely helping you
16. Conclusion Create an account and get started! Tap into the huge potential lying within Facebook
17. Get Started Now Get my internet marketing newsletter: http://killermarketingarsenal.com