2. The seven wonders of the world are: Great Wall of China Petra Christ the Redeemer Machu Picchu Chichen Itza Colosseum Taj Mahal
3. oThe Great Wall of China is a series of stone and earthen fortifications in ChinaoLocated in Chinaoextend approximately 8,851.8 kilometres (5,500 miles)
4. o capital of the Nabataean o Located 262 km south of Amman o More than 2,000 years ago, the Nabataeas carved this city into the mountains
5. o Located in the Cusco Region , Machupicchu Districtin ,Peru. o Located 2430 meters above sea level.o Inca start building the state around 1400 AD. o It is perhaps the most familiar icon of Inca civilization.
6. o Chichen Itza was founded by the Maya about the 6th century AD. o Located in in Mexico's Yucatn state. o The site, though largely abandoned by the time the Spanish arrived in the 16th century, remained sacred to the Maya people. o It was designated as a World Heritage site in 1988.
7. o It is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. o The Colosseum was used to host gladiatorial shows as well as a variety of other events. o Construction began under the emperor Vespasian in 70 AD, and was completed in 80 AD.
8. o It is a white marble mausoleum. oLocated in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.o It was built by Muqhal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
9. Situated in Rio De Janeiro,Brazil. is the 5 largest statue of Jesus. It is 39.6 meters tall and 635 tonnes heavy.