The seven wonders
Embed Size (px)
- 1. THE SEVEN WONDERSOF THE WORLD
- 2. A group of students were asked tolist what they thought were the present "Seven Wonders of the World."Though there were somedisagreements, the following received the most:votes
- 3. Egypts Great Pyramids. 1 2. Taj Mahal3. Grand Canyon4. Panama Canal5. Empire State Building 6. St. Peters Basilica7. Chinas Great Wall
- 4. While gathering the votes,the teachernotedthat one studenthad not finished .her paper yet
- 5. So she asked the girl if she washaving trouble with her list. The girlreplied, "Yes, a little. I couldnt quitemake up my mind."because there were so many
- 6. The teacher said,"Well, tell us what you have,".and maybe we can help
- 7. The girl hesitated, then read: ""I think the Seven Wonders of the:World are
- 8. 1. To See...
- 9. 2. To Hear...
- 10. 3. To Touch...
- 11. 4. To Taste...
- 12. 5. To Feel...
- 13. 6. To Laugh...
- 14. 7. And to Love."
- 15. The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that!we take for granted are truly wondrous
- 16. : A gentle reminder
- 17. That the most precious things in lifecannot be built by hand or bought byman..Dont be too busy to pass this along