1. BUSINESS ETHICS OF WIPRO LTD. Akshay r karande. Date: 24th August 2012
2. INTRODUCTION Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational provider of Information technology (IT) services, consulting and outsourcing services. Founded in Amalner, Maharashtra (December 1945) by Mohamed Hasham Premji.
3. Business Ethics Ethics is a set of universally accepted moral principles and values that influence over the behavior of a person or group in terms of what is right and wrong. Business ethics can be defined in simple words as, doing right thing for your business stakeholders.( shareholders, employees, customers, partners etc.) Ethics is differ from law.
4. Research based institute. Gives a ratings & rankings to the companies on basis of their ethical behavior. The Worlds Most Ethical (WME) Companies designation recognizes companies that truly go beyond making statements about doing business "ethically" and translate those words into action. And WIPRO was named as one of the most ethical company in the world.
5. CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS COBCE COBCE is designed to help employees recognize and deal with ethical issues in their work. COBCE is being committed to conducting business in an ethical manner and acting with integrity in dealing with customers, suppliers, partners, competitors, employees and its other stakeholders.
6. Importance of COBCE Make business relationships. Prohibit unfair trade practices. Elimination of Child Labour. Environment, Health and Safety. Customer satisfaction. equal and honest treatment to customers. Protect confidential information of the company.