Need a Car Repair? Tips On How To Help Save You Money
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Need a Car Repair? Tips On How To Help Save You Money
- 2. Outside of rent, mortgage, utilities and healthcare car ownership is the most expensive responsibility nearly every adult has.
- 3. But following these easy tips could save you hundreds on your next car repair.
- 4. When you take your car to a private repair shop verses a dealership, you usually can end up saving 25% or more on your total repair costs.
- 5. These lower costs are often the result of low labor rates charged by private repair shops in comparison to the labor rates charged by dealerships.
- 6. But Did You Know... You can actually pay up to 50% less if you go to a private repair shop AND buy your own parts.
- 7. If you need a car repair and want to pay bottom dollar for a top-rated fix, here are the steps you need to take.
- 8. Find a private repair shop that works under a fair labor rate and allows you to bring your own parts.
- 9. Search for used and new auto parts and buy from a company like A&P Auto Parts that offers warranties for parts and/or labor.
- 10. Have your parts delivered to you or your repair shop and, at the end of the repair, rest assured that youre paying a fair, low rate for a long-lasting fix.
- 11. Save with Recycled Auto Parts Visit A&P Auto Parts to Learn More