- Technomads / Ignite Toronto 4 / Sept 2010
Technomads / Ignite Toronto 4 / Sept 2010
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The things we own end up owning us.
- 2. We all buy too much shit
- 3. Most of it we rarely use
- 4. Some of it we never use
- 5. We buy this crap and thenwe store it.And then we brag about howmuch stuff we have.
- 6. But honestly that just turnsus into stuff babysitters. Good job.Really.
- 7. Americans spend $22 Billion on storage every year.
- 8. More than 7.5 sq ft of storagespace per person in the US
- 9. Most of this crap we could just borrow from a friend. Im not saying dont spend money. Im saying think more about what you are spendingyour money on.
- 10. The one who dies with themost toys wins?
- 11. Bullshit.
- 12. The one who dies with themost experiences wins.
- 13. WTF experiences? Go places See things Try new stuff Have dinner with friends Ride your bike Fuck the same old shit and your lame comfort levels
- 14. I have an idea. (as represented by this awesome lightbulb)
- 15. Maybe spend your money ondoing things rather than buying things.Spend your time experiencing things rather than buyingthings.
- 16. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.- Dr. Ferris Bueller, Esq
- 17. Modern technology helps
- 18. So what are you waiting for?You only get one shot at life.Are you doing it right?
- 19. Im trying to start a REVOLUTION
- 20. Neo-minimalisticber connected travel addicts thetechnomads.net