Ignite presentation sept 2012
This is an ignite presentation on the book Start with Why by Simon Sinek. It was originally given at the 2012 Michigan Works for People conference in Detroit.
- 1. WHY do you WHY does get out of bed in your the morning? company/ WHY organization should exist? anyone really care?purpose cause belief
- 2. THE BLIND DATE
- 3. THE BLIND DATE
- 4. Our products beautifully designed and user friendly. Wanna buy one?Company that starts with WHAT
- 5. Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently.The way we do this is by makingour products beautifully designed and user friendly. Wanna buy one?
- 6. Leadership requires people to stick with youthrough thick and thin. Leadership is theability to rally people not for a single event,but for years. In business, leadershipmeans that customers will continue tosupport your company even when you slipup. Simon Sinek S.
- 7. What doesDell believe? S
- 8. NeocortexLimbic Brain WHYs drive decisions because they are felt!!
- 9. VSI have a I have adream! plan!
- 10. People dont care what YOUdo, they care why YOU do it.
- 11. Simon Sineks Start with Why Ted TalkApples Think Different adApples Shut and Let Me Go, an ad about not being held backApples The Band that Changed Everything ad featuring the Beatles
- 12. Stay in touch!Megan McCauslandmccauslandm@miworks.org