1. What is Texting Base? Never Lose Touch With An Important Contact Again Texting Base, Inc. is a patent-pending software. Texting Base is an SMS Marketing Automation Software. Texting Base empowers businesses to personalize and schedule text messages to a group of any size where each recipient receives a unique message and can engage in bi- directional communication.
2. The Market Now companies are forced to pay nearly a billion dollars for even a third tier messaging apps like Viber- BGR Media 6-25-14 297.5B 52.5B Worldwide Texting Market 350B (2016) Worldwide Texting Market Business Market for Texting Base (15%)
3. Worldwide Market Growth Millennials send and receive over 4000 texts per month 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 2012 2016 2017 (Projected) Messages/Trillions Messages/Trillions
4. The Problems & Our Solutions Texting is very personal. Businesses use text blast services focusing on outbound messages (impersonal) or one on one texting (time consuming) Texting spam under TCPA can cost businesses $1500 per text. 98% of texts are read (compared to 22% of emails). It can be very $$$ for businesses to run direct mail, pay per click, standard advertising and telemarketing campaigns to reach customers. Texting Base is the only bi-directional and personalized business focused SMS Marketing Automation Platform on the market. Texting Base allows businesses to organize and communicate bi- directionally with their customers and prospects in a highly efficient and personalized way.
5. What We Have Built SMSWeb- based Marketing Automation Platform Personalizatio noftexts Geo-located groupsby city/state/zip Manage, personalize andschedule texts Daily,weekly, monthlyor annualtexts Automated personalized birthday/ holidaytexts Bi-directional communicatio nplatform Functional mobilewebsite Marketing site/materials withmultiple videos
6. Competitive Analysis Feature Comparison EZ-Texting Mozeo Call Fire Viber Mobile Communication Management Yes No Bi-Directional Communication Yes No (only an inbox) Personalization of Group Texts Yes No Birthday & Holiday Messages Yes No Proprietary & Patent Pending Yes No Geo Location & Common Item Groups Yes No
7. Profitability and Opportunity 0 1000000 2000000 3000000 4000000 5000000 6000000 7000000 Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Annual Net Profit Annual Net Profit
8. Our Team Eric Beans: CEO. Telecom, Software Integration and Banking background. First US employee in a software consulting company (TechSpan/Headstrong) into over 3000 people worldwide that sold for $550M. Partner in a State Chartered Mortgage Banking Company (Premier Mortgage Capital, Inc.) which grew to 67 offices, 998 employees and ~1.5B/year in sales. Scott Bell: Chief Technical Officer. Scott has over 20 years of experience in deploying enterprise-wide infrastructures. Scott was the lead Systems Engineer for Lockheed Martin and SAIC on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and NASA projects. Scott has been the lead engineer for over 10,000 total users and hundreds of regional offices around the country, including the deployment of the infrastructure at NASA headquarters. Alex Shaffer: Chief Information Officer. Set up over 35 companies with websites and marketing strategies. Laila Archer: Attorney.
9. What is Needed . Capital Needed: 500K Targeted Investment Return: 50X Return within 5 years Targeted Investor Payout: 25M
10. Use of Funds Marketing and Sales Teams 30% Product Development; Enterprise version to handle large opportunities 30% Mobile App forAndroid and Itunes 10% International Capabilities and Infrastructure Improvements 20% Integration withsales automation tools (Salesforce, Eloqua, Velocify, etc.) 10%
11. Valuation & Exit Average SMS Startup: 4M (angel.co/valuations) Average Marketing Automation Startup: 4.3M (angel.co/valuations) CPLOC (Cost Per Line of Code) Method: 8.25-17.25M 1 Year Projection Profit Method: 18.43M Valuation Ask: 4M Targeted Exit: 200M
12. Summary Proprietary Marketing Automation Platform which personalizes group texting. Mobile messaging is one of the fastest growing business segments in the world. Mobile messaging apps garner large valuations. Patent Pending and Trademarked. Highly Profitable. Up to 12.5% ownership for 500K investment (4M Valuation). Targeted return for investor: $25M or 50xROI
13. Live Efficient. Eric Beans CEO & Founder 813-464-0945 firstname.lastname@example.org Business Plan and Pro Forma: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/05fdiuwyro3h3xd/AAD3aYABWXyKRFtNMm6vduoha?dl=0
14. Addendum Per Customer & Account Profitability Timeline Testimonials
15. Profitability Average Account: $25.00/month Average Customer: $250.00/month Average Gross Profitability/Customer: $156.02- $238.64/month Profitability Per Text: 333.33%-2200% Current Monthly Break-Even: 100 Customers Current Company Break Even: 5-8 months
16. Timeline February 2012: Eric Beans forms Texting Base, Inc. in FL December 2012: Alex Shaffer joins and development begins August 2014: Texting Base raises 133k November 2014: Texting Base secures LMB Law Firm April 2015: Non Provisional Patent is filed May 2015: Scott Bell joins Texting Base as CTO May 2015: Texting Base goes into live Beta June 2015: Texting Base signs up 20th paying customer