Google AdSenseThe Beginners Guide for Better Optimization
Presented by,Mothi Venkatesh.P
Google AdSense is for?
Google AdSense is a best online moneymaking platform through Ads.
It empowers online publishers to earnrevenue by displaying relevant ads on awide variety of online content.
Google AdSense: Basics
Lets get started! Heres what youll need:
1. Gmail Address
2. Content to Monetize
3. Mailing Address with Bank Account
Follow the URL: https://www.google.com/adsense/signup
1. AdSense for Content
2. AdSense for Feeds
3. AdSense for Search
4. AdSense for Mobile content
5. AdSense for Domains
6. AdSense for Video
Getting Quick Google AdSense Approval
Each and every factor play an important role in getting AdSense approved quickly.1. Use custom Domain name.
2. Follow Google Guidelines.
3. Google Analytics, Webmasters, Bing Webmasters.
4. Blog/Website layout.
5. No. of posts.
6. Sitemap.xml, Robots.txt, Additional pages.
7. Own Email id.
Is your Google AdSense got rejected?
Find this firstDisapproved Adsense account (or) Banned Adsense account ??
Read this : https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms
What not to do?
1. Never rely on AdSense as your sole income source.
2. Never, ever encourage friends or family to click your ads.
3. Pay attention to your ad clicks.
4. Never, ever click your own ads.
5. Dont use more than 3 ad blocks
on a single page.
Improve your AdSense earnings
There is only 2 mantras to improve your AdSense earnings,
1. High CPC keyword + Low Competition
2. High Keyword searches + Low Competition
High CPC Keyword + Low Competition
Top areas to find most expensive - High CPC(Cost-per-click) keywords with low competition are.,
Finance and Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Hosting, Software, Claim, Tourism ...
Examples:Keyword: saas what isAvg. monthly searches: 170CPC: Rs.1,828.09Competition: Low
High Traffic keywords + Low Competition
These kind of keywords with high search volume may vary from time-to-time. We tell you how to find them?
Google Trends + Google Keyword planner + Google Alert
Example:Keyword: gmaiAvg. monthly searches: 2,740,000CPC: Rs. 14.43Competition: Low
Google AdSense: Tips
Choosing Ad size
1. 336x280 large rectangle
2. 300x250 medium rectangle
3. 728x90 leaderboard
4. 300x600 half page
5. 320x100 large mobile banner
Bait for Ad clicks
Example Ad places:
1. Below the Title - 728x90(leaderboard)
2. In Homepage, between
first 2 articles - 336x280(large rectangle)
3. Sidebar - 336x280(large rectangle) -or-
4. Below the article - 300x250(medium rectangle)
Using Responsive Ads
Use this Ad codes to place Ads inside your blog post. It will improve the CTR%
Note: This works well for websites having responsive design.
Setup Custom Channels
While creating new Ad units, mark it under custom channel to track reports.
*Tell us what you think*
Connect with us!