1. ABOUT US One of the things we hope to do is to enable you to smile with confidence and comfort. Your smile is the first thing those around you notice, and one of our goals is to help you feel comfortable and confident with your smile. At Miranda dental clinic we partner with our patients to help them achieve and maintain a lifetime of excellent oral health. At Miranda Dental clinic, we are dedicated to providing our patients with highest quality of dental care designed to restore, enhance, and maintain you the beauty of your smile Our experienced dentists adhere to the highest professional standards to provide exemplary service in all aspects of cosmetic, periodontics, orthodontic, restorative, and general dentistry. We take pride in our state-of-the-art facility, where many advanced procedures can be performed safely and comfortably. In an effort to provide our patients with the most advanced dental care in Sydney, our office is fully equipped with the latest technology and devices. Cutting-edge technology at Miranda Dental clinic includes digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, quiet electronic drills, dental lasers for in-chair whitening procedures. Please mention any other equipments. Our facility is continually advancing as our dentists frequently attend and participate in continuing educations courses and seminars across the country. Our practice conveniently is situated near a unique blend of dedicated health professionals, who all service your healthcare needs in the one convenient location. Miranda Dental Centre located within the Miranda Medical Centre at 573 Kingsway, opposite Miranda Westfield shopping center. Please explore our website to learn more about how we can help you with your dental health needs, and then call us at 02-9540-1044 from 8 am till 10 pm or our direct line 02-9525-9081 during our working hours. Dr. Abhay Kohli has a warm, caring and gentle approach to put even anxious patients at ease. He is a focused and dedicated dentist who takes dentistry as his passion and always shows duty of care towards his patients Dr Abhay Kohli is a Cosmetic Dentist in Sydney Miranda, providing treatments such as emergency dentist, clear braces, Dental Implants and orthodontics.
2. Our Services Cosmetic dentistry Teeth whitening Teeth whitening are a procedure that lightens teeth and helps remove stains and discoloration. This is a considered the most advanced form of teeth whitening. This technology is far more advanced and fast compare to traditional bleaching system. Laser whitening will get you smile that is four shades whiter in just 45 minute. We offer Sydneys most competitive price for Teeth whitening. We will also provide youre a professional whitening plan that is specially customized to your unique needs and smile. This technology is created to ensure the optimum safety, and comes in different treatment types and strengths to fit your lifestyle and sensitivity. Porcelain veneers Porcelain Veneers are a fast, easy and permanent solution for achieving a beautiful, healthy, and well-proportioned smile. Porcelain veneers, also called porcelain laminates, are ideal for teeth that have spaces or those that are crooked, chipped, misshapen, or discolored. Porcelain veneers can be used to replace tooth structure lost from grinding or over aggressive brushing. In some cases, porcelain laminates can be used as a faster alternative to time consuming orthodontic treatments. Ceramic Onlays: A very conservative and cosmetically appealing option to repair a back tooth that is missing a significant amount of tooth structure is a ceramic or porcelain onlay. These types of restorations are a strong restorative option and have a high esthetic appeal due to the strong resemblance to natural tooth due to the translucency of porcelain.
3. Dental implants Dental implants provide both functionality and aesthetical value to the look of a smile. Instead of having to worry about dentures slipping or missing teeth, dental implants allow you to eat and smile without hesitation.You clean Dental implants like you would with regular teeth-brushing your teeth, flossing, and visiting your general dentist for cleanings on a regular basis. No more worrying about denture paste, special cleaning methods, or difficulties eating. Anterior Teeth: Loss of a front tooth can be a traumatizing experience. Recent advances in dental technology have allowed dentists to restore these missing teeth while leaving adjacent teeth untouched, and allowing the patient to look and feel as if the tooth was never lost. Dental implants used in the front of the mouth are of a narrow diameter and are surgically placed into the patients bone where the tooth was lost. Posterior Teeth: Back teeth are usually the first teeth in the mouth subject to decay, and sometimes unfortunately the first of the permanent teeth that a patient will lose. This can be due to a number of reasons; most often a cavity that has grown into a large infection that is untreatable or a failing root canal can lead to this outcome. With the latest advent in dental technology, these teeth are now able to be restored without touching the adjacent teeth. A dental implant can be placed surgically into the bone where the tooth was lost. Then, a dentist uses custom attachments and a lab fabricated crown to restore the patient to optimum esthetics and function. Implanted Supported Dentures: After the loss of several teeth, many patients end up requiring upper and lower dentures to restore the dentition. One of the biggest complaints for these patients is movement or instability of the denture, especially the lower denture. New technology offers a solution to this problem. By placing several dental implants in the jaw and placing custom attachments in the existing denture.
4. Emergency Dentists We understand that everyone has a different threshold for pain. But if you've had a toothache that's lasted several days or longer, it's time to find emergency dentist. The pain could be the result of tooth decay, or worse, a dental abscess. Emergency dentists can put an end to the pain and help prevent your condition from getting worse. The sooner you get help for a knocked out tooth or a broken tooth, the more likely your local emergency dentist will be able to save it. To improve your chances, preserve your knocked out tooth in a glass of milk and bring it to the dentist. For lost dental crowns or dental fillings, use a piece of sugarless gum to fill the gap and seek emergency dentistry care as soon as possible. Emergency Dentist in Sydney, provide open 7 days emergency dental service in Sydney Dental accidents happen all the time, but that doesn't mean you have to suffer. Search online anytime to find emergency dentist in Kingsway, Miranda, and Sydney or call us at 02-9525-9081. Many emergency dentistry patients put off their dental appointments out of embarrassment, concerned that a dentist will chide them over the condition of their teeth. Unfortunately, they let dental problems become so painful that emergency dentists become their only option. If this sounds familiar to you, then you're not alone! We've been listening to stories like yours for years, and we can help you find a caring, gentle local emergency dentist who will put you at ease during your dental appointment. Remember, emergency dentistry care will help get you out of pain, not make you feel worse! In fact, many of our callers liked their emergency dentists so much; they continued to see them for regular dental visits! Miranda Dental Centre located within the Miranda Medical Centre at 573 Kingsway, opposite Miranda Westfiled shopping centre. Please explore our website to learn more about how we can help you with your dental health needs, and then call us at 02-9540-1044 from 8am till 10pm or our direct line 02-9525-9081 during our working hours or send us an email with an appointment request. Dentists Emergencies Treated includes: Dental implants Pediatric dentistry Anti-snoring treatment Periodontics Orthodontics Cosmetic dentistry Preventive dentistry Reconstructive dentistry Clear braces Call 02-9525-9081 DENTIST for an emergency dentist available 24 hours a day!
5. Dentist open 7 days For any Dentists emergency, any open 7 days, any time of day, Miranda Dental Centre is here to help. Think of us as an Emergency Room for all dental problems. Call 02-9525-9081 We specialize in emergency dentistry and dental care. Walk-Ins are always welcome and we are dentist open 7 days. Miranda Dental Centre offers General, Pediatric, Cosmetic, clear braces, Dental Implant and orthodontics Dentistry. Miranda Dental Centre located within the Miranda Medical Centre at 573 Kingsway, opposite Miranda Westfiled shopping centre. Please explore our website to learn more about how we can help you with your dental health needs, and then call us at 02-9540-1044 from 8 am till 10 pm or our direct line 02-9525-9081 during our working hours or send us an email with an appointment request. About Emergency Dental Care Dentist open 7 days Dental emergencies and walk-ins welcome No appointment necessary Treating adults and children All insurances accepted including Medicaid Indian Speaking staff Miranda Dental Centre can also provide regular dental cleanings, and checkups. At Miranda Dental Centre, we are proud to say that we are the dentist open 7 Days and offers all General, Cosmetic and Emergency dental care services, we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week. At Miranda Dental Centre We provide a free initial consultation and examination, our specials - scale, polish and fluoride $ 129.
6. Orthodontics Braces: Orthodontic treatment offers the correction of a bad bite, or a malocclusion. Crowding, irregularly spaced teeth, and generalized unaesthetic positioning of teeth can be corrected through the use of conventional braces which bring the teeth into proper alignment. P