Using the Web2 Engage Language Learners
Use as part of a presentation to Japanese teachers showing what can be done with Web20 and how to get started
- 1.Using the Web2 Engage language learners with technology
2. 3. Web 2.0
Flcikr photo byryyo 4. Wikis Blogs Social networking Collaborate Share music / videos / photos Nings Skype Create 5. Resources everywhere
- For anywhere, anytime learning
6. RSS Flickr photo byinky 7. Get the internet to deliver the info to you
- Much easier than spending hours looking for it
8. PLN Flickr photo bypag2525 9. http://suewaters.wikispaces.com/ 10. 11. Found a good site? What 2 do? 12. Bookmark it?
- Flickr photo byHeres Kate
13. Save it for later? 14. Or share them with the world 15. Join other language teachers & share the load 16. Sign up & join thesegroups
17. Technology + Language
- Flickr photo byphoenixdailyphoto
18. 19. Connect 20. 21. Remembering / understanding 22. Learning Vocab can be fun 23. MystuDIYo - create online tests 24. ProProfs QuizSchool 25. Wordle 26. 27. 28. Applying / Analysing 29. Reading Comprehension with a difference 30. Umapper Exercise
- There are 7 markers on the map. Placing your cursor over each marker will give you information on what Tarou did & when.
- You need to write what he did at each place & rank the place in the order he visited them (based on the time he was there).
- Work these out & complete the chart.
31. Read the clues - Find the place 32. Creating 33. Create a Voki 34. Animoto 35. Windows movie maker