1. Name: Praful Ghareniya Roll No: 20 Semester: 2 Paper: 7 Topic: Difference between structuralism and post structuralism Email Id:firstname.lastname@example.org Submitted by: Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University Department of English
2. Structuralism is primarily concerned with the study of structuralism. Here we study how things get their meaning, it is also a philosophical approach. I would like to giving one example Similarly the solar system has a structure with the sun at the center .
3. Is a philosophical school of thought it grew out of. And in response to the philosophy of structuralism which many of the pivotal thinkers of critical in this school of thought is one the major driving forces in philosophy intricately connected with postmodernism thought.
4. Difference between the structuralism and post structuralism Two types of difference 1) Theoretical 2) Practical
5. Structuralism =>reality and idea =>coherence =>focus on set limits =>own version university truth =>focus on the monolithic structure Post structuralism Difference between ideas and reality Incoherence Focus on polysemy Searching for university truth Focus more on the reader and speaker