Text of Sublimation Appearl Garment Printing Dye Sublimation Printing
1. Sublimation Appearl Garment Printing - Dye Sublimation Printing More info pls visit: www.hitransfer.com Mail: email@example.com
2. DYE SUBLIMATION PRINTING is actually the heat transfer onto polyester garments and polyester coated items (such as mugs). Dye sub process is limited to printing on white or light to medium colored garments that have a 100% polyester surface and allows for full color printing as well as spot color printing on garments.
3. Dye Sublimation ink is a special ink that turns to gas when heat is applied. The heat makes polyester pores to open and permanently absorb the sublimation ink. But this is possible with most of non- textile garments, like mugs, puzzles, key chains, mouse pads etc. This technique can also be applied to polyester t-shirts, but there is a restrained demand on this chapter.
4. Dye sublimation printing also requires a special transfer paper which is cheaper than inkjet transfer paper, but the sublimation ink is very expensive.
5. Besides these techniques, there are plenty more. Here are some of them, even that they are not used as often as the above ones, they are required in some businessareas: plastisol printing, waterbased printing, non-pvc printing, discharge printing, metallic inks, glitter inks, foil, gel, 3d printing, cut and sew, embroidery, thermochromic, photo cromic (color changing).
6. More info pls visit: www.hitransfer.com Company name:Nanjing Hi Transfer Digital Technology Co.,Limited Tel: 86-25-85862106 Fax: 86-25-85862106 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.hitransfer.com
7. More info pls visit: www.hitransfer.com Company name:Nanjing Hi Transfer Digital Technology Co.,Limited Tel: 86-25-85862106 Fax: 86-25-85862106 Mail: email@example.com Web: www.hitransfer.com