1. We will introduce in an application in all of the presented people incredible material,It will make people feel a substance can actually create many kinds of things. Dye-sublimation Printing Technology
2. Dye-Sublimation Printer employs the sophisticated dye-sublimation printer. A dye-sublimation printer (or dye-sub printer) is a computer printer which employs a printing process that uses heat to transfer dye onto medium materials such as a plastic card, paper, or fabric. The sublimation name is applied because the dye transitions between the solid and gas states without going through a liquid stage. Many consumer and professional dye-sublimation printers are designed and used for producing photographic prints.
3. These are not to be confused with dye sublimation heat transfer imprinting printers, which use special inks to create transfers designed to be imprinted on polyester items.
4. Most dye-sublimation printers use CMYO (Cyan Magenta Yellow Overcoating) colors, which differs from the more recognized CMYK colors in that the black dye is eliminated in favour of a clear overcoating. This overcoating (which has numerous names depending on the manufacturer) is also stored on the ribbon and is effectively a thin laminate which protects the print from discoloration from UV light and the air, while also rendering the print water-resistant.
5. The sublimation transfer paper printing process produces the most vibrant images and unique effects! Because of the nature of the printing process, no two shirts will ever be completely alike. Various unique effects (like seam highlights) will appear based on the natural shirt folds and how the artwork is applied to the shirts manually.
6. These effects are part of the printing process,and we think they help to enhance the overall custom look and feel of the printed garment. Please note these "effects" are not "defects" and are considered part of the typical finished garment and do not warrant an item as returnable or defective. If you have questions or concerns about the printing process or a finished garment you have received, please contact us via email:rebeca@ feiyuepaper.com
7. More info pls visit:More info pls visit: www.hitransfer.comwww.hitransfer.com Company name:Nanjing Hi TransferCompany name:Nanjing Hi Transfer Digital Technology Co.,LimitedDigital Technology Co.,Limited Tel: 86-25-85862106Tel: 86-25-85862106 Fax: 86-25-85862106Fax: 86-25-85862106 Mail: email@example.comMail: firstname.lastname@example.org THANK YOUTHANK YOU