2. Simplified Definition of Dialectical Materialism Dialectics Materialism Engels Law of Dialectics The Law of Unity and Conflict of Opposes The Law of the Passage of Quantitative Changes into Qualitative Changes The law of Negation of the Negation References
3. In simplified form, Dialectical Materialism states that ideas and thoughts of human changes in a dialectical process due to the movement and existance of the matter. Dialectical Materialism is not only a philosophy but also a complete way of thinking to explain the reality.
4. History and Philosophers Idealistic Dialectics (Hegel) Historical Materialism (K. Marx) Dialectical Materialism (F. Engels , K. Marx)
5. Dialectics is the science of the general and abstract laws of the development of nature, society and thought. In Dialectical Materialism, the laws of dialectics developed with a materialist point of view.
6. Materialism is a realist philosophy of science, which holds that the world is material; all phenomena in the universe consist of matter in motion according to natural laws. Materialism asserts the primacy of the material world: matter precedes thought. Thought is a reflection of material world.The ideal is nothing else than the material world reflected by thehuman mind, and translated into forms of thought. 
7. The Law of Unity and Conflict of Opposes Allthings in reality composed of the opposite sides and also they always have a confliction due to the opposes.
8. Example 1 : Infinity and Finitary Finite Line of 1m Infinitely many mid-points to pass in order to reach 1m
9. TheLaw of Passage of the Quantitative Changes into Qualitative Changes Thislaw proposes that for the description of something if quality of a thing is increasing its quantity must decrease and vice versa.
10. Example 1: Football Team and Players 11 Football 1 Team Players Example 2 : Fruits 1 Apple, 1 Peach 3 Fruits and 1 Orange
11. The Law of Negation of the Negation This law is the fundemental of dialectic change. Thingsin reality develop in a way that they negated twice. (i.e. They lose their existance twice to get a developed form of the one at the beginning)
12. Example 1: Seed Plant (Negation in NATURE) 1st 2nd Negation NegationApricot Planting Apricot Tree
13. Example 2: Production (Negation in ECONOMICS) 1st 2nd Negation NegationMoney (Capital) Commodities Money (Profit) (Industrial Products)
14. Simplified Definition of Dialectical Materialism Dialectics Materialism Engels Law of Dialectics The Law of Unity and Conflict of Opposes The Law of the Passage of Quantitative Changes into Qualitative Changes The law of Negation of the Negation References
15. Wikipedia. Dialectical Materialism Diyalektik Materyalizme Giri. August Thalheimer. On the Negation of the Negation. Dave Muller  K. MARX . Das Kapital, vol. 1