4. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials VISION AND MISSION VISION To be the most admired professional firm serving clients locally and globally MISSION To enhance our clients competitiveness, and rationale the work To help people realise their aspirations and contribute to the community through innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship
5. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials Integrity Respect & Care InnovationStewardship Passion for excellence CORE VALUES
7. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials Taxation Audit & Assurance Transaction advisory International Expansion Business Growth Support Accounting COMPETENCIES
8. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials Accounting Accounting Management/ Maintenance of proper books of accounts MIS and Compliance Reporting under Companies Act, 2013 Preparation of corporate tax , service tax, states VAT, and other returns, including advice on positions to be adopted in the returns Taxation Assistance in assessments / representation before the Indian tax authorities Opinions on specific issues and assistance during change of law, rules and developments due to new case laws Contract structuring and reviews Advise on classification of nature of services involving cross border transactions (say whether service is of the nature of royalty, technical service, interest income), and related certifications Advise on supply chain optimization Goods and Service tax impact analysis Preparation and Filing of refund claims under various tax laws Audit and Litigation-related representation COMPETENCIES
9. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials COMPETENCIES Audit & Assurance Tax audit of partnership firms, private limited companies Statutory audit of Private Limited companies Internal audit of Private Limited companies Statutory Bank audit Concurrent Bank audit VAT audit Certification of remittance certificates Transaction Advisory Due Diligence Project Coordination Valuation Funding advisory International Expansion Setting up Entities overseas International tax compliances
10. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials COMPETENCIES Business Growth Support Planning growth strategy for an organisation Pre-investment strategy including chalking out market size and market share Ongoing business/ management support Project support Procurement support
12. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials Engage in quality work and partner with clients as business and tax advisors Stand up for and act on what is right, irrespective of stakes involved Listen to pain-points of clients, understand unique challenges faced by clients and build custom-made solutions Help organisations strategize and manage projects to enable implementing solutions that maximize value of their businesses Follow process rigour, keep-in-step with current developments in the economy and provide relevant updates to clients Go beyond just the specifics and business advice to partner with clients and add value to their unique business situations OUR APPROACH
13. BNG & ASSOCIATES | CREDENTIALS Allrightsreserved Statement of Credentials TEAM BNG
14. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials TEAM BNG Naman Gangwal A Chartered Accountant by profession, and an entrepreneur from heart, he has a wide array of experience in indirect tax levies (say service tax, VAT/ central sales tax, and excise). An all India ranker at both Inter and Final levels of Chartered Accountancy examination, he has an enriching 3 years of experience at BMR Advisors, Mumbai in indirect taxation. He has worked on issues involving interpretation of tax laws, business advisory, tax reporting, litigation assistance and compliance. He has advised multi national and Indian Companies in transaction structuring, supply chain efficiencies and potential point of disputes, amongst other things from tax perspectives. He is also a graduate in commerce from University of Mumbai. He is presently heading the indirect tax practice and management consulting leg of the Firm.
15. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials TEAM BNG Akshay Nahar A Chartered Accountant by profession, he has a wide array of experience in direct tax levies (say Income tax and wealth tax). He has a 3 years of experience at Sharp and Tannan, Mumbai in direct tax. He has assisted companies on various issues involving interpretation, assessments, and compliance reporting. He has advised multi national and Indian companies in transaction planning and structuring, international taxation involving nuances of permanent establishment (PE) advisory, related certification, double taxation avoidance agreements (DTAA). He is also a graduate in commerce from H.R. College of Economics and Commerce, University of Mumbai. He is presently heading the direct tax practice of the Firm.
16. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials TEAM BNG Praveen Jain A Chartered Accountant by profession, he is persevering in its true spirit. He has a wide range of experience in the field of Statutory Audit, Taxation, Banking compliances and Security laws. At his young age, he has worked with organisations like Deloitte & Haskins, BMR Advisors, and J.P. Morgan Chase Bank. He has worked on issues involving corporate reporting, compliances and business advisory. He has also a rich experience in customs duty refund claims. His core competence is in Bank Audits and compliances, also a tax savvy, he has an acumen for customs levies. He is a graduate in Commerce from University of Mumbai He is presently heading the Financial Reporting, General compliances practice and customs levy practice of the Firm.
17. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials TEAM BNG Harsh Jain A Chartered Accountant by profession, also a PG diploma holder in Foreign Exchange & Risk Management from Mumbai. He worked for 3 years at Borkar & Majumdar, Chartered Accountants, Mumbai. He has worked on assignments involving planning, designing & implementing an overall risk management process. He has worked on identifying & analysing areas of potential risk to the assets/ earning capacity/ cash generation for the organisation. He is presently engaged in doing market research, pre-investment advisory, validating business plan, scouting for a location, acquiring land, hiring the right people to getting you in touch with right vendors for starting or expanding business operations in India as well as International regions specially in Continent of Africa , UAE, Hong Kong and Republic of China.
18. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials TEAM BNG Yuvraj Samant Currently in the penultimate year of his Management & Legal Education double honors degree course at National Law University, Jodhpur, he has built his repertoire in the legal sphere through prestigious academic publishing, in-depth research and an uncanny knack for details in the endeavours he is pursuing, having interned in the Supreme Court of India, his nascent legal career has had a promising start. His area of expertise is International Trade Law and International Investment Law, he has done extensive research in the areas of FDI Laws in India, Corporate Laws, Tax Laws and has worked with some of the biggest law firms in the country, including Amarchand Mangaldas, Suresh A Shroff & Associates , Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, Trilegal to name a few of them. He has worked on wide ranging issues in the Indian diaspora. He is presently associated with the Firm as a Research Associate.
19. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials TEAM BNG CA Akshay Nahar email@example.com | +91 9828 280505 CA Naman Gangwal firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 7727 887799 CA Harsh Jain email@example.com | +91 8058 582395 CA Praveen Jain firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9664 857131 3rd Floor | 307/309 | Kalbadevi Road | Mumbai 400 002 153 | Madhubhan Colony | Delhi - 110 092 1st Floor | India Heights | India Motor Circle | Ajmer 305 001 (Rajasthan) email@example.com | www.bngassociates.in Yuvraj Samant firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9636 444436
20. BNG & Associates LLP | All rights reservedStatement of Credentials DISCLAIMER This statement of credentials is being sent specifically at your request to provide general information about the Firm and its competencies. The statement does not express views of the Firm or render any advice. Should you wish to know more about the specific areas of competencies, approach and our experience, you should write to the sender of this presentation.