- Top 10 most popular recruitment blogs on Qandidate.com
Top 10 most popular recruitment blogs on Qandidate.com
Qandidate.com is the new and free recruitment system for those companies looking to improve and maximize their recruitment efforts and activities. Designed for in-house recruitment, Qandidate.com offers customers an alternative to Outlook and Excel by providing a refreshingly easy to use online recruitment system.
- 1. Top 10 most popular recruitment blogs on Qandidate.com
- 2. 1. In-House Recruitment Strategies #2 Betfred In the lead up to the 2013 In-house Recruitment Awards, Qandidate.com in association with the award organisers shared real success stories from in-house practitioners.
- 3. 2. Qandidate.com officially launched On this list, when it all started, the press announcement concerning Qandidate.coms official launch in February 2013.
- 4. 3. Ten Tips to Maximise How You Use Job Boards Job boards can be a bit of a black hole sometimes so weve decided to share a few tips on how to maximise your return on investment from job boards. Find more best practice blog posts here.
- 5. 4. Making the transition to Direct Recruiting an expert case Rhead Group is an international professional services consultancy providing a range of solutions for the lifecycle of infrastructure, construction and asset management programmes. Find more expert cases here.
- 6. 5. What Ive learned the last 2 days One of the personal blogs from Qandidate.coms marketing director, Ralph Brasker. Ralph writes every once and a while about his life at Qandidate.com, recruitment and marketing. Check out more blog posts from Ralph here.
- 7. 6. It was either president of the US or Qandidate.com Meet Tycho! Tycho is one of the three partners at Qandidate.com. This post was part of a full meet the team series. Check all other team members.
- 8. 7. Ten reasons to ditch Outlook and Excel for recruitment If you are still finding it hard to give up on Outlook and Excel, then we have created a list of 10 reasons to let go of the old ways of recruiting in order for you to embrace the new.
- 9. 8. Nine reasons you should start to recruit directly now You need a job filling so you create the job spec, send it to the recruitment agency and wait for the shortlist of candidates. Heres why you need to start recruiting direct.
- 10. 9. Your Career site & Qandidate.com Your own corporate career site is the first place to show the world you have open vacancies, where candidates arrive to apply for your jobs. Watch a pre-recorded best practice webinar or subscribe for an upcoming one.
- 11. 10. Three ways technology can help you recruit for free Free technology means you can transform the way you source candidates and it wont cost you a thing. If this seems too good to be true, then read on.
- 12. Qandidate.com Qandidate.com is the free recruitment system for in-house recruiters and helps companies to streamline and improve their recruitment operations. Learn more why more than 3,000 companies have already signed up for Qandidate.coms free recruitment software.
- 13. Qandidate.com Qandidate.com marketing plan from strategy into action