Top 30 Most Interactive Tech Blogs
Find out more at: http://www.brand24.net Social media monitoring makes it possible to see what is being said about your brand or a product. Top 30 Most Interactive Tech Blogs Report. More about the report: http://brand24.net/reports/top-most-interactive-tech-blogs We analysed 2 476 124 interactions related to Top 30 Tech Blogs (according to Technorati.com list / 20th of October 2013). The primary goal of the analysis was to determine which tech blogs are most interactive both internally and on social media. We created 14 categories to measure interactivity: average onsite comments per post, total onsite comments, total Facebook likes, total Facebook shares, total Facebook comments, average Facebook likes per post, average Facebook shares per post, average Facebook comments per post, average Facebook interactions (total) per post, total Twitter shares, average Twitter shares per post, total Twitter + Facebook interactions, average Twitter + FB interactions per post. The blogs that appear most frequently in the top 5 for the mentioned categories are: Theverge.com (13 times), Gizmodo.com (12), Mashable.com (12) and Businessinsider.com (11). Mashable.com always takes either first or second place, whenever it shows up in one of categories. In the analyzed period Mashable.com generated the highest number of interactions (more than blogs number 2 and 3 combined). Businessinsider.com was the most engaging blog on Facebook, where it generated nearly 120k FB comments. It would be more than all other chosen blogs altogether, if it wasnt for Mashable.com, which generated more than 95k comments. The Verge and Gizmodo lead the way in terms of number of regular/onsite comments with well over 20 000 total comments each. BusinessInsider.com was the most active blog, generating almost as many posts as blogs number 2-5 combined. Macrumors.com was the most onsite-engaging blog with an average of 149 comments per article . Mashable and BusinessInsider generated the majority of Facebook Likes during our analysis. Both generated about 250k fb likes. It is especially impressive for Mashable which generated more Facebok likes than BusinessInsider while generating 3 times fewer posts. When it comes to Facebook shares, Mashable.com is the victorious blog with nearly 150k shares. Mashable.com owes its victory in this category to its high number of average Facebook Shares per article (407 comments per post). Twitter users mostly shared articles from Mashable.com and Gizmodo.com, which generated altogether over 450k shares. In comparison, all other blogs combined generated around 440k shares.
- The primary goal of the analysis was to determine which tech blogs are most interactive both internally and on social media. We examined 5128 blog posts created from 14th to 20th October 2013. We analysed 2 476 124 interactions related to Top 30 Tech Blogs (according to Technorati.com / 20th of October 2013). The analysis was created using data collected from Brand24.
- Most interactions (total) Winner: Mashable.com
- On-site comments. 25 000 20 000 15 000 10 000 5 000 0 Winner: TheVerge.com
- FB + Twitter shares 600 000 500 000 400 000 300 000 200 000 100 000 0 Winner: Mashable.com
- Facebook comments 140 000 120 000 100 000 80 000 60 000 40 000 20 000 0 Winner: BusinessInsider.com
- Average on-site comments per post 160 140 120 100 80 60 40 20 0 Winner: Macrumors.com
- Brand24. The analysis was created using data collected from Brand24. Brand24 is the Central European Leader in Social Media monitoring and analysis. Tool provides easy to use, costeffective way for hundreds of businesses of all sizes (incl. Intel, Panasonic, IKEA, Air France) to identify and analyze online conversations about their brands, products and competitors.
- Awards & Achievements
- Brand24 Social Media Monitoring Michal Sadowski email@example.com Twitter @SocialMemos wwww.brand24.net facebook.com/brand24 twitter.com/brand24app US: +1 (718) 737-7639 1562 First Ave #205-2290 New York, NY 10028-4004