Photo Story Quiz 22.5.07
Embed Size (px)
Photo Story Quiz Updated to included questions on youtube & videoegg.
Text of Photo Story Quiz 22.5.07
- 1. So you think you know Photo Story..
- 2. What can you use Photo Story for ?
- 4. To create a new story what do you have to do ?
- 6. What else can you do with the images ?
- 7. Rotate and Crop Auto Fix Add Effects
- 8. A title can be added to your pictures. Can the font, size, colour or alignment be changed ?
- 9. Yes
- 10. Can narration be added to individual pictures ?
- 11. Yes
- 12. What is customised motion?
- 13. It specifies start and stop positions for individual pictures And transition from one image to another.
- 14. Can a preview of all the edited pictures, titles, narration and customised motion be viewed now?
- 15. Yes
- 16. Can background music be added ?
- 17. Yes
- 18. Can the music be personalised ?
- 19. Yes from personal music files and from customised music styles.
- 20. Can a preview of all the edited pictures, titles, narration and customised motion and background music be viewed now?
- 21. Yes
- 22. What can you do with your complete photo story?
- 23. Save for playback on computer
- 24. Send the story in an email.
- 25. Save for playback on a pocket pc.
- 26. Save for playback on a smartphone
- 27. Can you alter the file size that is saved ?
- 28. Yes
- 29. Where can you save your completed photo story?
- 30. Browse and select The completed video will be saved as .wmv file. (Windows Media Video) .
- 31. Can the .WMV file of the Photo Story be uploaded to websites such as Youtube and Videoegg ?
- 32. Yes http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v =SQZ0_8Wzoco http:// my.videoegg.com/video/dUyRrC
- 33. What is the maximum file size or time limit of a video uploaded onto these websites ?
- 34. Maximum file size is 100mb. Maximum time limit is 10 minutes. Maximum file size is 100mb. Maximum time limit is 5 minutes.
- 35. When can the uncompleted Photo Story saved ?
- 36. Any time and on any page.
- 37. Will the uncompleted project be saved as a .wmv (windows media video) file ?
- 38. No, it will be saved as a Project file .wp3 (windows photostory 3)
- 39. Well Done, you have completed the Photo Story Quiz.