3. *zs%arA virtual receptionist replaces the need for an human receptionist or operator.An auto attendant automatically greetscallers and directs them to the rightperson or department by simply pressinga button.
4. For example:for Sales,press 1; for Support,press 2;for Accounts,press 3.
5. Benefits of Virtual Receptionist
6. 24/7 Open
7. @arSmall and large Businesses can struggle toensure that all calls to the business are answered promptly.Every call is important for a business.The company which uses a Virtual Reception service on an ongoing basis is always open for business.Younever miss a call.
8. 2.Excellent Customer Service
9. Virtual receptionist helps to improve customer service.It should be trained and briefed in the same way as your staff and in doing this your callers will enjoy thebenefit of a seamless customer serviceexperience no matter who is handlingyour calls.it will surely improve business.
10. 3.Save Your Time
11. Virtual receptionist save time and allows you to manage your time.This helpsowners to focus on growing the business. This adds value to their business as theyare spending most of their time on thematters which need their attention most.
12. 4.l/ lai*i$g'aa: 31 Brofessional image
13. *s%arClients have been impressed by the speed and professionalism with which their calls were answered.The Virtual Receptionistanswers calls in your company name and caneither take a message or can transfer the callto the relevant person within your company. it builds big company image.
14. ./ _ ,2 ,.2. T l :l .,-
15. The cost of using a Virtual Receptionistservice is a fraction of the cost of hiring a Receptionist in your company.Everysize of business can afford it.
16. Are you interested in learning more aboutVirtual Receptionist? Sarv is a leading provider of I 'l B Qarvkhttp: //sarv. com/Cali @ 1 800-Z00-61 31