1. In a business environment, it is very important that you know how to communicate well. Whether its in person, over the phone or email, its important that you are able to communicate and get your point across in any situation.
2. It is important to be as concise as possible. Being concise will make you sound confident and in a fast moving business environment, peopl e want you to get to the point as fast as you can so they can move on to the next thing.
3. It is important to keep an open mind in the workplace. You should avoid stereotyping, dont assume others are like you, and respect everyone's cultures.
4. A lot of times, we listen to people but dont really hear what they are saying. Learning to focus on what others are saying can be very useful in business. You will learn a lot more then what you would normally learn because you are more open and listening.
5. From having files organized, to having client information organized, being organized can make your life easier. When you are organized, you dont have to worry where to put something or where your clients address was. Being organized will save you time and get your tasks done faster.