Text of 3 Reasons Cloud Services Can Help grow Your Business
1. Reasons Cloud Services can help grow your business Inside: The advantages to making the decision to move to Cloud hosting
2. Perhaps certain SMB leaders still see the technology as new and therefore unproven in its long-term effectiveness. Others might mistakenly think of the Cloud as lacking the level of security they need for their data and applications. The truth, however, is that the Cloud is in many ways the ideal IT infrastructure for a small firm. If youre still in the decision-making phase regarding a prospective move to Cloud hosting, these three advantages might help sway you. Despite the major operational advantages that Cloud computing has provided for companies of all types, some small and mid-sized business owners may still have reservations about adopting Cloud Services. Learn More About Cloud Services
3. Cost Transparency 1 The cost-saving power of the Cloud is well known by now. Rather than making investments in servers that need to be housed on-premise, companies can pay only for the storage and network capacity they need, renting compute power from Cloud providers and having it delivered over a Web connection. But perhaps even more important than this is the fact that the costs of Cloud Services are often much clearer than those of the on-site data center.
4. In a column for PC Pro, techwriter Steve Cassidy pointed out that Cloud Services effectively eliminate many of the extra expenditures that often accompany server investments. For SMBs that need to carefully plan their budgets, this kind of visibility into the costs associated with the Cloud can be a key benefit. Read the Full PC Pro Article Unlike when buying a server, you arent hit with an upfront cost; there are no hidden electricity costs; theres no need for a noisy, dedicated server room.
5. Less Hassle Especially for small businesses that dont specialize in tech-related niches, its imperative that the IT infrastructure requires as little hands-on maintenance as possible. Profit margins simply arent as large for many SMBs as they are for major enterprises, and activities that arent directly driving revenue tending to on-site servers, for example must be kept to a minimum. 2
6. By opting for the Cloud, you can outsource your infrastructure maintenance needs to the Cloud provider that hosts your data and applications. This removes the need to spend money and critical time fixing in-house servers when they go down rather than devoting those hours to mission-critical, profit-creating activities.
7. Increased Efficiency Means Results 3 Businesses that improve the flexibility and mobility of their data and communications infrastructure increase workforce efficiency, which is essential to growth. This is especially true for businesses that are looking to expand in the next 12 months.
8. When a cloud infrastructure is in place, employees can access any and all programs from virtually any location with a Web-ready device and an Internet connection. By making applications available instantly, you begin to see much greater productivity from your staff. Say goodbye to wall-planners, paper holiday forms and complicated Excel spreadsheets. Seamless electronic data capture eliminates paperwork and rekeying, Cloud Tech noted. Read the Full Cloud Tech Article
9. For more information on how Cbeyond can make your business more profitable and efficient, visit us at cbeyond.com 2014 Cbeyond. All Rights Reserved. 257201-030514