1. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 1 Whats New in ADAX Core Distribution Functions? New ADAX features are revamping advanced distribution! Apply reservation rules to prioritize deliveries to your customers and implement item replacements in case of shortages. Align with customers who are in a 1 order = 1 delivery modus (no backorders) by automating this. Improve customer service accuracy and service level by using financial orders and customer re-invoicing features. Automatic creation of contact person Enhance the customer assortment Product/ Customer Certifciation New price origin in calculation method Logistical units enhance- ments Item unit information in sales and procurement Automated close/cancel deliver remainder quantities Shortage Management with reservation rules and item replacement Financial orders with customer re- invoicing
2. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 2 Intended Industries E-commerce Distance SellingRetail Stores Specialized Distribution Suppliersto Retail Multi- Channel Consumer Packaged Goods(CPG) Pharmaceutics andCosmetics Process Industries OfficeSupplies & Equipment Service Industries Food and Beverage DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY
3. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 3 ADAX Solution Overview 1st CfMD certfied solution for Dynamics AX in France
4. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 4 Close/cancel deliver remainder quantities Shortage management Financial orders Whats New in ADAX Core Distribution?
5. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 5 Close deliver remainder quantities When applying distribution strategies, a No backorders approach (without enforcing complete delivery requirements) might be needed. For example a customer is asking you to never ship backorder quantities: deliver what you have and cancel any remaining quantities on the sales order. This can be typical to retailers who are on a daily ordering routine with their suppliers and demand varies on a day-to-day basis. The No backorders strategy can be applied to sales, purchase and transfer orders. For transfer orders it can be especially required if the target warehouse involved operates as a local subsidiary.
6. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 6 Close deliver remainder quantities A close remainder quantities setting is available at the order level; it will enable automatic closing of deliver remainder quantities at a specified step in the distribution process. SALES Available on the sales order Can be inherited/set from the customer or customer hierarchy level Settings are Blank - No At packing slip (update) At invoice (update) PROCUREMENT Available on the purchase order Can be inherited/set from the vendor level Settings are Blank - No At product receipt (update) WAREHOUSE TRANSFER Available on the transfer order Can be inherited from the destination warehouse Checkbox to activate the automatic closing
7. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 7 Close/cancel deliver remainder quantities Shortage management Financial orders Whats New in ADAX Core Distribution?
8. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 8 Shortage management Shortage management provides functionalities to businesses seeking to optimize and maximize their delivery service level. Postponed or cancelled delivery due to inventory shortage will be minimized by applying item replacement strategies. Replacement rules will allow for the definition of the item replacement strategies. Release sales order reservation sequence will ensure that specific stock allocation rules can take order prioritization into account when checking for shortages. The replacement engine will ensure that items are replaced on existing order lines while taking specific rules into account.
9. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 9 Shortage management Replacement rules Item replacement can be set up using a customer dimension (specific replacement group is available). Cascading rules will make sure that replacements will be chained if necessary (the replacement item itself is in shortage). Rates recalculation will trigger a recalculation of prices/discounts/charges if necessary
10. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 10 Shortage management Release sales order reservation As calculated shortages depend on the sequence with which order lines are reserved, a Preparation sequence can be setup to create these sequence lists. For every preparation sequence we can include 1 or multiple defined queries. The definition of these queries provides a large degree of flexibility in order line selection and sequencing.
11. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 11 Shortage management Release sales order reservation by sequence After selecting a preparation sequence, a launch preparation can be executed during which the system will apply reservation on the order lines as sequenced by the applied rules. This will provide a shortage calculation as well as the application of the item replacement rules. This process can be submitted as a batch job with late selection. A journal is available to provide a diary of launched releases .
12. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 12 Close/cancel deliver remainder quantities Shortage management Financial orders Whats New in ADAX Core Distribution?
13. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 13 Financial orders Financial order is introduced as a new order type for sales orders. The distinct property of this order type is that no inventory transactions are created. This order type is especially relevant when managing customer claims where there is a need to create credit notes with or without re-invoicing. Customer re-invoicing is streamlined as the system will guide the user through the various steps in the process. Most business processes will require financial orders to be created starting from a customer claim; that way associations with source documents and claim information are guaranteed.
14. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 14 TRANSPARENT COMMUNICATIONS INNOVATION DELIVERED DRIVING PASSION HELPING BUSINESS MISSION Continue to support our clients and partners by enriching ADAX with innovative functions that fully support day-to- day ops and empower business. SUPPORT TVH Consulting is dedicated to the support of our partners and clients. Through transparent communication and constant evolution, ADAX is inspired by industry challenges and standards of excellence.
15. Whats New TMS ADAX V4.3.2 15 Copyright. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Advanced Distribution is a registered trademark of TVH Consulting in France and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.