1. > South by Southwest introduction > Trends SXSW 2017 - Paolo Martorino > Machines that will outthink us all - Thijs Peters > AI Marketing in an Alexa Era - Paolo Martorino > Voice-rst technology marketing - John Meulemans > Startup: Pixoneye Personalized marketing redened > Startup: Sensiks Sensor Reality Pods >Top Startups SXSW, Paolo Martorino 2017 SXSW UPDATE
2. 2017 Key Trends Paolo Martorino join.marketing
3. We explore, or we expire - Buzz Aldrin join.marketing
4. Its the unexpected that makes SXSW unique - Buzz Aldrin join.marketing
5. The Future of Marketing and Sales is A.I. Virtual experiences are getting real B2B Will Soon Mean Bot-to-Bot Conversation Explosion of Inuencers Rising Bio-tech 2017 KEY TRENDS SXSW join.marketing
7. Wie gelooR dat AI markeSng de komende 3 jaar fundamenteel gaat veranderen?
8. 80% of marketing executives say AI will revolutionize marketing by 2020 Demandbase, December 2016
9. FOR REAL OR HYPE?
10. The Future of MarkeSng and Sales is AI 1join.marketing
11. It is esSmated we have a 30 year grace period before AI completely takes over the workplace. We therefore have a once in lifeSme opportunity to design it to augment not replace us if we dont, we will lose the opportunity to embrace it at all,
12. AI and IA (Intelligent AugmentaSon) join.marketing
22. > South by Southwest introduction > Trends SXSW 2017 - Paolo Martorino > Machines that will outthink us all - Thijs Peters > AI Marketing in an Alexa Era - Paolo Martorino Break > Voice-rst technology marketing - John Meulemans > Startup: Pixoneye Personalized marketing redened > Startup: Sensiks Sensor Reality Pods >Top Startups SXSW, Paolo Martorino Bites & Drinks! 2017 SXSW UPDATE
23. When machines will oujhink us all Thijs Peters
24. Deepblue vs. Kasparov 1996
25. Alphago vs. Lee Sedol 2016
26. Carnegies Mellon vs. top-poker players 2017
27. = cat or dog If wrong
28. Big data + cloud = AI voor iedereen
29. Computers zien verbanden die wij niet zien
30. Kans op postnatale depressie op basis tweets: 80 % accuraat (Microsoft) Facebookdata vertelt hoe lang je relatie duurt (Cornell University)
31. AI + data Nieuwe profielen
32. Film gemaakt door AI (2 min.)
33. Zelfrijdende autos zijn doodeng
34. Maar over 10 jaar vinden we dit eng
35. Allemaal werkloos? Zwarte scenario 46 % van de banen verdwijnt Chauffeurs, secretaresses, kappers Ook banen hoogopgeleiden verdwijnen: accountants, notarissen marketeers OXFORD UNIVERSITY 2014
36. Optimistisch 12 % van de banen verdwijnt 75 % banen verandert ( en wordt interessanter) 12 % nieuwe banen MALCOM FRANK, AUTEUR VAN WHEN MACHINES DO EVERYTHING Allemaal werkloos?
37. BOTS & HUMANS BFF?
38. AI MarkeSng in an Alexa Era Paolo Martorino join.marketing
39. We are on the cusp of a great digital build-out join.marketing
40. The last 10 years have been about building a world that is mobile-first. But in the next 10 years, we will shift to a world that is AI-first. - Sundar Pichai, CEO Google join.marketing
41. Hyper personalized marketing at scale join.marketing
42. 65% of mobile users communicated with businesses via messaging apps
43. 34.000 messenger apps join.marketing
45. New Gatekeepers Personal Digital Assistants join.marketing
46. 1.8 billion users of voice-enabled digital assistants worldwide by 2021 Tractica, 2016
47. By 2020, 30% of web browsing will be done without a screen Gartner, 2016 join.marketing
48. Radical simplification of our interactions with everything join.marketing
50. Lingerie brand Cosabella replaced its agency with AI join.marketing
51. If youre not up to speed, get up to speed and get a tool like this, she said. If you want to survive, thats what you need to do.
52. 60% of brand content is seen as irrelevant clujer join.marketing
53. 75% expect companies to make more of a contribuSon to their quality of life join.marketing
55. Lijle Dragon AI join.marketing
56. QuesSon Who believes there will be humans on the marketing department in 2022? join.marketing
57. Voice-First Technology Is Going To Kill MarkeSng As We Know It John Meulemans j0hn
80. Understanding you bejer EmoSons from you and people around you Capturing behaviour, purchases, locaSons Less fricSon Ephemeral feeling Vanity
81. Start @ home ecosystem convenience privacy
82. where are we going?
83. Hey Puter
84. tbit for your mind
85. You always laugh a lot with X but havent seen him in a while. Would you like me to schedule some drinks together on Friday? Cheers! Your rst beer is on Heineken
86. Your mood takes a hit whenever your boss walks in would you like to work for someone else? I noSced some interesSng jobs on Monster!
87. Your son really missed you last week. Some quality Sme would be nice. I noSced no meeSngs on next Thursday Would you like to see the baby elephant in ArSs?
88. reconcile & prioriSze all your needs Now is the Sme to think about voice & personal assistants compounding benets we #anthropomorphize
89. thnx email@example.com
90. STARTUP 1
91. Henry White @pixoneye
92. CONTENTS 1 3 4 2 Intro Deep Learning and evolution of Computer Vision Current user understanding on mobile devices Pixoneyes Computer Vision capabilities Pixoneyes Product solutions and Use cases
93. 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 2000 2010 2020 AI MACHINE LEARNING DEEP LEARNING LANDSCAPE 1950s a broad concept established - can machines one day think like humans? one path of AI, rather than trying to hard code or develop a theoretical model teach by example is a branch of machinelearningbased on a set of algorithms that attempt to model high level abstractions in data deep learning is the primary driver and the most important approach to AI and will drive enterprise
94. Computer Vision The aim is to imitate the functionality of human eye and brain components responsible for your sense of sight This can provide essential data to process, analyse and utilise in fields ranging from transport to facial recognition to marketing COMPUTER VISION
95.  Image Detection
96.  Image Recognition
97. Whats in the image: Friends, skiing, on the slopes, snow, outdoors Tags: Snow; Winter; Skiing; Couple; Friends; Mountains; Holliday.  Image Understanding
98. Demographics: Location: London User: Male 25-30 Marital Status: Engaged Family: children 0 Relationship: Female 25-30 Work environment: business/ Casual Lifestyle: Past-time: Cycling 30% | Hiking 30% |Rugby 30%| BBQ 10% Fashion: Casual Income level: 5/6 (0-8) Pets: Dog 1 Breed: Great dane Interests: Cycling, Beach, Rugby, Friends, Social events. Relevant details: Traveler, young couple, outdoor lifestyle [2015-2016] CONTEXTUAL UNDERSTANDING
99. NO ONE KNOWS THEIR MOBILE CUSTOMERS THE CURRENT MOBILE MARKETING PROBLEM
100. 81% Of companies say they have a holistic view of their mobile customers UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS v 22% Of consumers on mobile say the average retailer understands them as an individual
101. PERSON 1 ? PERSON 2 ?
102. Male Married twice Grown Children Young Grand Children English Countryside Holiday in Alps Extensive Travellers Born 1948 Dog Lovers Sports Cars Fanatics Wealthy What You Know
103. Why personal galleries? It is effectively a data set along a timeline OFFLINE understanding documents real life People take >250 photos each month The average camera 1,500 photos and 24 videos