3. Presentation Erik Ekholm CEO at Skapa Master of Science and Naval Architect at Chalmers University of Technology Previously at Stena AB, Volvo Trucks, Rosemount Tank Radar Founded Skapain 1996 Lecturer in online marketing at IHM Business School, Stockholm School of Economics, West Sweden Chamber of Commerce and University of Bors.
4. Skapasmart online communication Communication and marketingOnline marketing is about understanding the needs of your target groups and giving them relevant content regardless if its published on blogs, social media or websites. Web, technology and developmentWe build advanced and easy-to-use apps, extranets, blogs and websites that supply the data at to the right person at the right moment!
5. SkapaCommitted to our customers
6. A fewtrends
7. Mobile usewillincreaseevenmore! Mobile usersreachfor theirphone150 timesper day thatsthe equivalentofabouteverysixminutesall the timewhenawake. In average! Think webmobile first!
8. Mobile data +65% from 2013 to 2014 http://www.akamai.com/stateoftheinternet/ Q1, 2013 Q1, 2014
10. Mobile drives the increase of web traffic -40,0% -20,0% 0,0% 20,0% 40,0% 60,0% 80,0% 100,0% 120,0% 140,0% Customer 1 Customer 2 Customer 4 Customer 5 Increase from Aug -13 to Aug -14 of visitors from desktop, smartphones and tablets. Desktop Smartphone Tablet Source: Google Analytics from four of Skapascustomers 25 % Phones & tablets 19,3 % Phones & tablets 18 % Phones & tablets 48% Phones & tablets Phone+TabletAugust 2014
11. The Internet ofThings
12. Internet ofThings/Everything Google + Nest (3,2 billion USD) GE + Intel (cooperation) AT&T + Cisco (cooperation) IoEworth19.000 billion USD thiscoming ten yearsaccordingto CiscosCEO Rolls-Royce engines transmitteddata for fourhoursafterairplanewaslost Baby watchers, lamps, TV, music equipment, locks, cars, health &fitness, more
13. Wearableand connecteddevices: Galaxy Gear Fit Ring Google Glass Jawbone Pebble
14. Usergeneratedcontentand behavior Waze (Acquired by Google for USD 1 billion) WhatsApp (Acquired by Facebook for USD 19 billion) AirBnB (500,000 listings in 33,000 cities)
15. Chinese ahead in many fields China iOS+ Android userssurpassedUSA, Q1 2013 55% oftotal media consumptiontimeon mobile and Internet vs 38% in USA Alibaba Gross MerchandiseVolumeSurpassedAmazon.com AND eBay, Q4:12. Valued at 155 billion USD. Sina Weibo (like Twitter+Facebook) has 530 million usersand 600 million USD in revenue Chinesemobile and social media services areadvancingfast and willsoonbe successfulalsoin the western world
17. EDITORIAL CALENDAR SEARCH OPTMIZATION POLICIES & GUIDELINES SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESSES SEGMENTS E-COMMERCE RESOURCES CHANNELS PERSONALITY & TONE STRATEGIES METRICS RISKS BRAND TACTICS & PLANS PERSONAS KPIs COUNTRIES MARKETS GOALS VISION & TARGET WORK PROCESSES ORGANIZATION CONTENT GOVERNANCE NEEDS & CHALLENGES TARGET GROUPS
18. What's the ultimate goal of your online communication to achieve business results? Is it (for example) to: Increase brand awareness? Improve client engagement? Build confidence/trust? Decrease customer support inquiries? Attract and retain key staff members Support sales with valuable leads Anything that does not support your goal/goals, has no place in your strategy! Strategydefineyourgoals
19. Our main goal is to get closer to the customers
20. Creating valuable local dialogues
21. Peter Drucker. Popularized in 2006 by Mark Fields, president of Ford Motor Company Ensure top management support and engage (inform & motivate) staff to make sure your strategies are successfully implemented True engagement and motivation is needed
22. Where are your target groups?
23. Strategiesto attractthe mostrelevant visitors
24. Content Marketing
25. Your audience is your present and future customers give them what they are searching for!