1. Communication agenda: Intriguing idea & Collaterals for Pran Honey Launching Communication Deliverable as per brief: Creative Idea/Packaging/Press Matters 6Col X 4, 4Col X 4, 8Col X 20 and 5.5 X 9/Mini Sales Festoon 1 X 2/RDC Concept
2. Product in a brief: Honey is honey, its just that simple. A bottle of pure honey contains the natural sweet substance produced by honey bees from the nectar of plants or secretions of living parts of plants. Nothing else. Pran Honey: Available SKU: 35gm/295gm gm/390gm/500gm in GB Price: Yet to be decided Market Leader: Dabur , selling yearly approx. a market share of 200 ton
3. Lets have a look on the market leader communication Dabur Honey: presence in 50/100/250/500/1 kg Recently launched in convenient, easy-to-use squezee pack of 400gm Brand Advantage Honey has been used for its medicinal and therapeutic value for centuries in India. Dabur India Limited saw the potential of honey beyond its remedial value, helping every household imbibe the goodness of this natural wonder liquid in their day-to-day life Dabur Honey launched as a food product Largest player in the branded honey market, commanding over 75% of the total share in Indian market Recently launched in convenient, easy-to-use squezee pack Focusing on promoting food-led usage
4. Quality Advantage As the largest player in the branded honey market, Dabur has the back-up of widely spread sourcing and stringent quality control measures Dabur honey sourced selectively from the Himalayas, the Nilgiris and the Sunderbans forests Collection process follows stringent quality checks to ensure even raw unfiltered honey is of best quality Raw honey is filtered & cleaned of impurities such as dust, pollen and wax at state-of- the-art facilities Entire process is mechanized and untouched by hands to ensure hygienic conditions Dabur Honey conforms strictly with all statutory requirements of Agmark, the PFA and international norms for purity Dabur Honey scored the highest on the main parameters of honey purity in a recent analysis of all Indian branded and unbranded honey ASHCO Certification for Quality Dabur Honey ranked 'Best Buy' by CERS (Express News Service, Ahmedabad, December 26) HACCP certification
5. Dabur Honey communicational perceptions Perusing the belief of staying fit and feel young Endorsement of Celebrity like Amitav, Shilpa Shetthy, Bipasha Basu Healthy and Tasty Recently saying that Honey is a replacement of Sugar
6. So what else we can convey? What can be the best captivating Idea to adopt? Like the market leader, we also do emphasize the Pran Honey as a product of nature and convey the phenomenon of its medicinal and therapeutic value. To be distinguishable from the competitor we like to target the parents of the fast food generations who all know the honey benefits but forget to keep it in their daily menu. Who are habituating to spend time in fast food chain shops and letting their children grown up like a chicken brought up in a farm! To create a punch, we need a degree of difference to establish the disparity between an obsessed and a healthy generation. For imagery, we depict the obsessed generation is a Toy/Doll and the healthy is a candid one. And we say: Proposition: Natural power vs Obsessity Positioning: Dont be Doll, be a Girl/ Dont be a Toy, be a Boy.