Embed Size (px)
- 1. You can do anything, but not everything.
- 2. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- 3. The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
- 4. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed!
- 5. Better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
- 6. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- 7. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- 8. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
- 9. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
- 10. What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.
- 11. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.
- 12. Work like you dont need money, love like youve never been hurt, and dance like no ones watching
- 13. Try a thing you havent done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.
- 14. Even if youre on the right track, youll get run over if you just sit there.
- 15. People often say that motivation doesnt last. Well, neither does bathing - thats why we recommend it daily.
- 16. The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking.
- 17. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- 18. We learn something every day, and lots of times its that what we learned the day before was wrong.
- 19. I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it shorter.
- 20. Dont ever wrestle with a pig. Youll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.
- 21. An inventor is simply a fellow who doesnt take his education too seriously.
- 22. Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.
- 23. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
- 24. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didnt.
- 25. The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat.
- 26. Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
- 27. Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon the wall instead of using it.
- 28. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- 29. Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
- 30. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- 31. Dream is not what you see in sleep, it is what that doesnt let you sleep
- 32. Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon the wall instead of using it.