2. Kidney disease can influence your bodys capability to clean your blood, filter additional water out of your blood, and help manage your blood pressure. Youre born with two kidneys. Theyre on either side of your spine, just above your waist. When your kidneys are injured, desecrate harvest and fluid can build up in your body. That can cause puffiness in your ankles, vomiting, weakness, poor sleep, and smallness of breath. Without treatment, the damage can get worse, and your kidneys may ultimately stop working. Thats serious, and it can be serious. Read More:-
3. Nephrotic syndrome is the condition in which there is a rise in the level of Proteinuria and low albumin and edema which can damage the kidneys. This condition when advance to later stages can lead to kidney failure. A quick blood-urine test and imaging test can result in confirming the situation and help in further treatment. The most common signs and symptoms that a nephrotic patient shows are nausea, high blood pressure, fatigue, dark colored urine and swelling in the body parts. A proper Ayurvedic treatment can help in reducing the signs of nephrotic syndrome.Read More:-
4. The common reason among children is abnormal functioning of the kidneys. This type of disorder usually cant be determined and usually appear normal on the surface Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is the scarring of the glomeruli which can be caused due to some disease or genetic defect Membranous nephropathy occurs due to thickening of membranes within the glomeruli. The possible reason for such thickening could be cancer, lupus or Hepatitis B and malaria Type 2 diabetes can also lead to kidney damage that may affect glomeruli Blood clot in a kidney vein can result in the accumulation of proteins in the body which can cause the condition of nephrotic syndrome Heart problem or severe heart failure can cause nephrotic syndrome Read More:-
5. A condition of edema resulting in swollen ankles, hands, knees, face and around the eyes Foamy urine caused by the excess proteins in the urine Abnormal weight gain due to excess fluid retention Loss in appetite Muscle cramps and twitches Change in the color of urine Fatigue and lethargy Nausea and vomiting Read More:-
6. Ayurveda is considered the best kidney treatment for nephrotic syndrome. In Ayurveda treatment all kinds of unrefined herbs and organic supplements is used. The commonly used herbs are Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Kaasni and Shirish. These herbs have no side-effects and are very helpful in reducing the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome. Karma Ayurveda has earned its brand name as the best wholesome wellness clinics in Asia. It has been treating kidney patients from all around the world since 1937. They use complete herbal medicines with the pre historic tested techniques for treating his patients. They cure thousands of nephrotic syndrome kidney patients every year.Read More:-
7. Ayurveda is an ancient science of treating physical ailments. According to the theory of Ayurveda, any kind of illness originates from the Doshas of the body. There are mainly three Doshas Pitta, Kapha and Vata. Any blockage in these channels will result in some or the other kind of diseases. Kidney failure due to nephrotic syndrome can be treated with the help of Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic herbs have the power to heal the diseased kidneys and reduce the signs of nephrotic syndrome. Herbs used in the treatment are free from any kind of side effects. Ayurveda provides a long term solution for the problems unlike short lived allopathic treatment. Know More:-
8. Ayurveda makes use of many types of herbs that are more effective than any allopathic medicines. It also provides an alternative to dialysis and kidney transplant. The most extensively used herbs in Ayurvedic treatment for nephrotic syndrome and medicines are: Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) Varun (Crataeva nurvala) Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) Palaash (Butea monosperma) Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) Read More:-
9. It is necessary to maintain a healthy diet for nephrotic syndrome preventing any further damage to the kidneys. Impaired kidneys require proper nutrients to regain its function. However, it is important to take nutrients in proper quantity. Red Bell Pepper Apples Red grapes Cabbage Onions Cherries Strawberries Read More:-
10. :- Red bell pepper is not only high in flavor but also rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin A. It is also a good source of folic acid, fiber and Vitamin B6. They have antioxidant properties which helps the body in fighting against cancer or tumors. Red Bell always good for nephrotic syndrome treatment.
11. :- Apples are high in fiber and anti- inflammatory components. They help in reducing cholesterol, protect against heart disease and eliminate the risk of cancer. Get nephrotic syndrome treatment in Ayurveda and live a happy life.
12. :-Red grapes contain flavnoids that prevent heart disease and oxidation and reduce the blood clots. These flavnoids protect against cancer and prevent inflammation. They also relax the muscle cells and increase the blood flow
13. :-Cabbage contains phytochemicals that can protect against and fight cancer, as well as foster cardiovascular health. High in vitamin K, vitamin C and fiber, cabbage is also a good source of vitamin B6 and folic acid. They are low in potassium and low in cost and act as an affordable addition to the kidney diet. Raw cabbage makes a great addition to the dialysis diet.
14. :-Onions contains high sulfur compounds which gives a pungent smell. They are a good source of flavnoids that protects against cancers. They are also low in potassium and a good source of chromium, a mineral that helps with carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
15. :-Cherries are a good source of anti oxidants which helps in reducing inflammation. It also has phytochemicals to protect the heart and other heart related diseases which can eventually lead to kidney problems
16. :- Strawberries have powerful antioxidant component that protects cells of the body and prevent oxidative damage. They are excellent source of Vitamin C and fiber. They are known to protect against cancer and other anti-inflammatory components
17. rm urvd s n urvd ln, trustd lws wth n sd ffts. t rvds sf, fftv nd ffrdbl trtmnt. Works fr mlt stsftn nd s sl rhbl. t s mlt dsnsng ln sn last 20 rs.
18. Dr. Puneet Dhwan s vr wll qulfd & rnd , tntl lstnng t ur hlth ssus, nd suggst fftv trtmnt. He has the best information about Natural herbs.