Ways to Get Technology for Your Classes
Find resources at http://shellyterrell.com/resources/webinars/ & http://Bit.ly/eltlinks & http://www.pearltrees.com/shellyterrell/tech-funding/id12201059
- We need TECH bad!!! ShellyTerrell.com/webinars 10+ Ways to Get Technology Into Your Classroom
- Photo by One Laptop per Child, Flic.kr/p/5G9G6x It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that a son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another. Nelson Mandela
- Crowdfunding Fundraising Grants Pilot Programs Develop an app Create an ebook
- Make a wish list
- Ask businesses
- Ask parents
- Photo by Mavis, Flic.kr/p/amCuqY Crowdfunding
- Apply for a grant
- Gazette.net Bit.ly/1ujyoaT
- 50 Fundraising Ideas by signupgenius.com Bit.ly/1ujpZ74
- Brainstorm with students innovative ways to raise funds!
- Photo by flickingerbrad: Flic.kr/p/kdsrsH Perform!
- Photo by flickingerbrad: Flic.kr/p/b9wBxg Create a book!
- Children's book written by Mr. Smiths 5th grade special education students at Gibbs Elementary School http://bit.ly/1eiMdLq An interactive field guide of Northwest Florida. Created by Andrea Santillis 7th grade students from Woodlawn Beach Middle School http://bit.ly/1eiMnCu
- BookCreator iOS/Android App Redjumper.net/bookcreator Easiest way to create multimedia books & publish to iBook or Google Play store Include audio, music, videos, images
- Photo by flickingerbrad: Flic.kr/p/b9wzLg Invent an app!
- Character TextsPearltrees.com/shellyterrell/tech-funding/id12201059
- Bit.ly/eltlinks Bit.ly/ShellTerrell T: @ShellTerrell Facebook.com/ShellyTerrell Google.com/+ShellySanchezTerrell ShellyTerrell.com/webinars