2. Feeling excitedLUCKY In2010 we were just about to paint our Christmas painting Rudolph. I was so excited but also worried about how my art would turn out. Worried but excited I put my paintbrush on the canvas and listened to my teacher, Ms.DuBose. When I got done it looked beautiful. I was worried for nothing. On Christmas day my parents opened the gift. They loved it!
3. Worried Days when Ms.DuBose gives us assignments I get worried because I feel like Ill never get done on time, its all WRONG, or Im going to make a bad grade. I really hate being worried.
4. Valentine party The most exciting day, everyone going wild and crazy was our Party day. I thought I was in a wild zoo. Everyone was going crazy. They were all waiting on their candy. Then as the party begin it became more calm.
5. Kickball Tournament WE ARE THE CHAMPS> Ms.DuBose against Ms. Carroll they said. Everyone was so eager to see who would win. Almost everyone in Ms.DuBoses class was playing on her team. AWESOME! Nobody had won but it was just for fun.
6. Our trip to GMS Our trip to GMS was amazing . We got to find out a lot about our middle school. You know when youre excited about going to middle school but also scared about going. Thats how I feel.
7. Classroom projects My teacher, Ms.DuBose, gave me and Alajah a project to do. Since we were reading the Egypt game we had to make something that had to do with Egypt. Me and Alajah made a drum although it didnt turn out well. The best thing about it is that our project wasnt on display and Ms.DuBose never knew that.
8. Lois Lowry: looking back looking back, a great book of memories, by Lois Lowry gave me the most emotions in our class. Lois Lowry tells all about her life. Her brother was in the army and was killed. Her sister died of cancer at the age of 28. Here is some of my favorite memories: Lois Lowry, 1939: I was born in Hawaii, and at age 2 I stood in the thick tropical growth at the side of our house and looked up warily at my fathers camera. I had just turned seventeen when I graduated from high school: a small school all girls. We wore white dresses instead of caps and gowns.
9. Lois Lowry: Number the stars Number the stars was a wonderful book. Its all about German soldiers trying to capture all Jews. Some parts made me want to cry.
10. Louis Sachar: Holes Holes is a true inspiration to me. Stanley Yelnats is under a curse for stealing shoes. Now Stanley is sent to an all boys detention camp called Camp Green Lakewhere the boys build character. Stanleys buddy, Zero, ran away and now Stanley goes looking for him. Will they survive? this book is my all-time favorite because it tells what you can do when you work with a team.
11. THE END I hope you liked my presentations on emotions. Speaking out actually made me feel happy. This can be another time that Im happy.