This injunction is given by a parent who, in his own child, is jealous of the accomplishments of his son or daughter. Suppose father comes from a poor family He had to go out to work when he was fifteen years old, and he never got a chance to go to the college.
1. Dont Make it Injunction
2. Prepared By Manu Melwin Joy Research Scholar School of Management Studies CUSAT, Kerala, India. Phone 9744551114 Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly restrict the use of slides for personal purpose. Please seek permission to reproduce the same in public forms and presentations.
3. Dont Make it This injunction is given by a parent who, in his own child, is jealous of the accomplishments of his son or daughter. Suppose father comes from a poor family He had to go out to work when he was fifteen years old, and he never got a chance to go to the college.
4. Dont Make it Now as a result of his hard work, he and his children are financially comfortable. He is paying for his daughter to go to a good school, so that one day she will have the chance to go to a university.
5. Dont Make it Seeing her excel at her lessons, the father may feel parental pleasure. But outside his awareness, in his child ego state, he is bitterly jealous that his daughter is getting chances he never got. Non verbally, he may convey the dont make it injunction to his daughter, even while on a overt level, he is urging her to work hard and do well.
6. Dont Make it A student who has made a script decision to obey a Dont make it injunction will typically work hard in class and do her assignments competently. But come the examinations, she is likely to find some way of sabotaging herself. Maybe she will panic and walk out of the exam. May be she will forget to hand in a crucial piece of work. She may even come down with a psychological illness.
7. Thank You
8. Other TA topics available on slideshare 1. Strokes - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/strokes-24081607. 2. Games People Play - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/psychological-games- people-play. 3. Structural Analysis - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/the-ego-state-model. 4. What is TA? - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/what-ta-is 5. Cycles of Development - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/cycles-of-developement- pamela-levin-transactional-analysis. 6. Stages of Cure - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/stages-of-cure. 7. Transactions - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/transactions-33677298. 8. Time Structuring - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/time-structuring. 9. Life Position - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/life-position. 10. Autonomy - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/autonomy-33690557. 11. Structural Pathology - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/structural-pathology. 12. Game Analysis - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/game-analysis-33725636. 13. Integrated Adult - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/integrated-adult. 14. Stroke Economy - http://www.slideshare.net/manumjoy/stroke-economy- 33826702.