Decision makers will be out in full force at P2PX, looking to amplify their brand-building efforts and shopper engagement at all touch points along the path to purchase.
Sept. 26-28, 2017(Exposition: Sept. 27-28)
Rosemont (Chicago), ILDonald E. Stephens Convention Center
THE WORLDS LARGEST GATHERING OF SHOPPER & RETAIL
The Path to
is where brand
need to activate
path to purchase
Marketing & Advertising
REACHING DECISION-MAKERS WHO CONTROL SHOPPER
The Retail Academy Collaboration Zone offers the best place for strategic thinking between brand manufacturers and their retail partners.
Large, cross-functional teams attend P2PX.
Attendees seek out solution providers who offer the tools to fulfill their path to purchase requirements.
*Includes: digital/mobile path-to-purchase media, research/insight professionals, P-O-P design firms and others allied to the field.
Creative & Design
See All the Right PeopleNo other show brings together all the right industry players in one place. Only the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX) delivers actionable strategies for reaching and engaging consumers along the path to purchase.
2016 EXPO ATTENDANCE3,545 Industry Professionals
BY CATEGORY BY TITLE
When you exhibit at P2PX, youll have face-to-face contact with presidents, VPs, directors and managers of:
Meet Qualified BuyersP2PX offers unparalleled opportunities to ignite relationships with engaged decision-makers from manufacturers and providers of consumer products and services, agencies and leading retail organizations such as:
Join All the Right CompaniesOver 100 exhibiting companies filled the show floor in 2016. Exhibitors included digital media, mobile/social, path-to-purchase, P-O-P design, merchandising, insights and e-commerce companies like these:
CCG Marketing Solutions
Excel Displays & Packaging
Great Northern Instore
Green Bay Instore Innovations
Menasha Packaging Co.
Meyers Retail Marketing Solutions
Quotient Technology Inc.
Tempt In-Store Productions
Triad Retail Media
WestRock Merchandising Displays
The quality of attendees was outstanding. Expectations in terms of business leads and new business relationships will no doubt be exceeded. We will continue to invest and grow our relationship with the Path to Purchase Institute, and this is especially true of the Path to Purchase Expo.
-Brian HutchinsonVP, Shopper Marketing
Its been outstanding with the technology and the clients who are absolutely willing to learn and be excited about the business that can come out of it.
-Mike McDowellDirector of Shopper Marketing
Only if you do a good job of inviting them! Stack the deck in your favor by following some of these tips & tricks to ensure you maximize your event experience and find supreme value in your booth at P2PX.
If you build it, will they come?
1. Promote, promote, promote.* Promote your presence in every way possible. And start early!
a. Email Send messages to your marketing list to alert both prospects and existing clients that youll be on the P2PX show floor.
b. Social Media Use social media platforms with the hashtag #p2pxpo, and utilize the P2PX online community (path2purchaseexpo.pathable.com) to reach out to targeted attendees.
2. Utilize your signature. Add the line Visit us at 2017 Path to Purchase Expo, Booth # (insert booth number with link to event site) to your signature. Encourage colleagues to do the same.
3. Create a cheat sheet of ice breakers. Preparing a list of targeted, open-ended questions ahead of time eliminates the uncertainty of what to say onsite.
*In her blog, Sarah Leung notes that 70% of event attendees decide which booths theyre going to visit before the show begins, yet, only 10-15% of exhibitors invest in pre-show marketing efforts.
1. Be memorable. Whether its your booth appearance, an onsite activity or a unique giveaway, think of ways to make your space stand out. Here is a list to get started: blog.attend.com/trade-show-booth-games
2. Take notes! You will talk to so many people in one day that its a great idea to write down parts of your conversation on the persons business card. This allows for a more personal follow up.
3. Stay active on social. Social media shouldnt stop once youre onsite. You and your team should post throughout the event, using #p2pxpo. Think of ways to engage attendees drawings, demonstrations and trivia.
1. Follow up quickly. Have a campaign designed and ready to launch so that emails can go out immediately upon leads entering the system.
2. Be social. Look at your card collection from the show and friend/like/follow everyone.
3. Remind people who you are. Including a crowded photo of your booth in your follow up emails will remind attendees who your company is amongst the hundreds they talked to at the show.
PRE-SHOW ONSITE POST-SHOW
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT EXHIBITING, PLEASE CONTACT:Quan Tran (773) 992-4464 [email protected]