Text of Go beyond the stars - CIMA Go beyond the stars CIMA A-star programme. This programme is open to all
CIMA A-star programme
This programme is open to all graduates and alumni with a Degree majoring
in Finance and/or Accounting, with the following requirements:
• You have received a First Class Honours degree
• You have left the university less than 10 years ago
Who can apply
1. One exam away from becoming a CGMA designation holder
(exempted from 15 exams)
2. Recognition by employers around the world
3. Enhanced strategic and analytical thinking skills
4. More opportunities to work outside the country with the CGMA designation
5. As a CGMA, receive lifelong support for your career progress through Continuing
What’s in it for you?
You were an A-star university student so we’re delighted to invite to you to join our exclusive
CIMA A-Star Programme for high achievers. It’s a unique ONE exam pathway for you to
become a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®) designation holder. CGMAs
are valued by employers around the world for their skills and competencies to drive strong
Tailor-made for top graduates like yourself, you will attend an intensive workshop
conducted by lecturers certified to teach the CIMA A-Star Programme in helping you to
prepare for the CIMA Strategic Case Study exam. After passing this exam and upon gaining
at least three years of relevant work experience, you will apply for CIMA membership and
become a CGMA in no time!
Register as a CIMA student upon approval.
Attend the preparatory course by certified trainers.
Apply for exemptions by emailing transcript and certificate
to our student advisors.
Sit for the Strategic Case Study exam.
Acquire at least three years of relevant work experience