The biggest businesses of today didn’t become successful overnight. Once, they too had just a single customer. Listen to what some of the greatest business leaders have to say about the importance of customer service.
Text of 10 Awesome Quotes to Supercharge Your Customer Service
1. 10 Quotes to Supercharge Your Customer Service
2. The biggest businesses of today didnt become successful overnight. Once, they too had just a single customer. Image credit: Ian Muttoo (Flickr CC).
3. Listen to what some of the greatest business leaders have to say about the importance of customer service. Just click to share a quote on Twitter.
4. We believe that customer service shouldnt be just a department; it should be the entire company. - Tony Hsieh. Image credit: Randy Stewart (Flickr CC)
5. The more you engage with customers, the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing. - John Russell. Image credit: Roger Schultz (Flickr CC).
6. In the world of Internet customer service, its important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away. - Doug Warner.
7. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages. - Henry Ford. Image credit: toprankonlinemarketin (Flickr CC).
8. If you work just for money, youll never make it, but if you love what youre doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours. - Ray Kroc. Image credit: Vincent esjardins (Flickr CC).
9. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. - Bill Gates. Image credit: Batmoo (Flickr CC).
10. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin.
11. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful. - Jeff Bezos. Image credit: Etech (Flickr CC)
12. Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves. Steve Jobs. Image credit: Acaben (Flickr CC).
13. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. - Sam Walton. Image credit: Walmart Corporate (Flickr CC).
14. You too, can offer an incredible customer experience by deploying SaaS platform Digital Service Cloud, which is built on the experience of managing over 10 million customer interactions. Request a Demo Join the Discussion on LinkedIn