Text of 2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class For Sale NY | Mercedes-Benz Dealer In Rochester
1. Mercedes-Benz of Rochester3883 West Henrietta RoadRochester, NY, 14623(585) 424-4740http://www.westherr.com 2012 GLK- Class
2. 125! years of innovationIn 1886, Carl Benz was awarded the patent for inventing the first car,while just 60 miles away, Gottlieb Daimler developed his own version.Between them they also invented the motorcycle and truck, and wonthe first auto race. For 125 years, a passion for innovation has drivenMercedes -Benz to continually reinvent the automobile and redefinethe standard for all cars. The pioneering spirit that brought such firstsas 4 -wheel independent suspension, the Electronic Stability Programand side curtain air bags to cars, also brought them to SUVs. Today,the Three -Pointed Star remains far more than a shining symbol ofMercedes -Benz innovation. Its a guiding beacon for all automobiles.
3. compact dimensions.uncompromised character. To create a vehicle with the race-bred performance of a Mercedes-Benz sport sedan and thelegendary capability of our SUVs, our engineers went to some great lengths. They spent yearstraversing 1.5 million miles of punishing terrain, Arctic winters, African desert heat, and evena few racetracks. And they returned with a more compact SUV that leaves every measure of aMercedes-Benz undiminished. From performance and safety to quality and style, the GLK-Classfills the big shoes that come with its 125-year legacy. With unwavering courage, flexible skills and bold design, it might leave a smaller footprint. But it still makes a mighty impression. MBUSA.com/GLK GLK 350 4matic shown with optional Iridium Silver metallic paint,and Appearance, Lighting and Premium 1 Packages.
4. Tenacious confidence. Optional 4matic all - wheel driveSurefooted competence. Standard 19" wheels offer ampleintegrates our 4 -wheel Electronic Traction System. 4 -ETS evidence of the GLKs roadholding expertise. Even bolder 20"continually redistributes torque to the wheels or a single wheels are optional: A new twin 5 -spoke design highlights thewheel with the best grip.3 A permanent 45:55 front/rearAppearance Package, while sculpted lower bodywork sets offtorque split delivers precise, sporty handling on dry roads. the AMG twin 5-spoke wheels in the AMG Styling Package.
5. any corner of the earth.any curve in the road. If you want to test the mettle of an SUV, throw it a curve. The GLK-Class is one compact SUV whoseenthusiasm wont waver under the pressures of a winding road, a weekend towing excursion, or1 even a stoplight showdown with a sports car. With a torque -rich 3.5 -liter V-6, the GLK 350 reaches60 mph in an exuberant 6.5 seconds,2 accompanied by the subtle growl of true dual exhausts.Flexible muscle. The 268- hp V-6 of the GLK 350 delivers a torrent of torque throughout its eager rev range. Its 7- speed automatic makes Standard 19" or optional 20" wheels team up with a 4 - wheel multilink suspension with AGILITY even better use of all that power, continually adapting to your drivingCONTROL for instant response to every change in the road. And unlike some compact SUVs, the GLKstyle or letting you take charge with manual -style Touch Shift control. Sport and Economy modes let you emphasize rpm or mpg on demand.offers the sport-sedan balance of rear-wheel drive or optional 4matic all-wheel drive. Most any SUVcan look confident on the surface. In the GLK-Class, youll feel it on most any surface of the earth.Nimble reflexes. Its 4-wheel independent multilink suspension shares more than its design inspiration with our sport sedans. It also features our AGILITY CONTROL system an innovation that responds to everyGLK 350 shown with optional Diamond White metallic paint, trailer hitch, and move of each wheel, instantly recalibrating the shock absorbers to Appearance and Premium 1 Packages. Please see endnotes at back of brochure. balance quick, agile handling with a ride thats calm and composed.
6. pioneering insight.protective instinct.Wherever you seek adventure in a GLK- Class, you travel with a legion of reinforcements and a legacy of safety innovation. And whileits engineering is on the cutting edge, its survival instincts have been honed for generations. After all, Mercedes -Benz didnt justintroduce 4 - wheel disc brakes, crumple zones and the Electronic Stability Program (ESP ) in the world of cars. We also pioneeredsuch advances as side curtain air bags and the 4-wheel Electronic Traction System in the SUV kingdom as well. The GLK- Class wrapsnine standard air bags and an army of advanced safety systems in a high- strength steel body all ready to respond as an integratedsystem of protection. Its the reassuring result of decades spent preparing for what could be a few milliseconds of misadventure.prepare.detect. react.High - strength body. Approximately 70% of theEmergency - sensing. Two safety systems originallyAdvanced restraints. Nine standard air bags in theGLK- Class body structure is made from high- andpioneered by Mercedes -Benz help you avoid potentialGLK- Class offer 11- way protection. Innovative pelvicultra-high- strength steel. Advanced crumple zones, collisions. The Electronic Stability Program (ESP)air bags complement the front - seat side-impact airtwo steel beams in each door, and an extensivelymonitors the vehicles response to driving inputs bags. A drivers knee air bag augments dual- stagereinforced cabin help to divert impact energy over, such as steering and braking, and responds to helpfront air bags.5 Side curtain air bags are provided atunder and around the passenger compartment. keep it on course during evasive maneuvers.3 Brakeall four outboard seating positions, as are seat-beltAssist can apply full braking pressure if it detects an Emergency Tensioning Devices (ETDs) and belt-forceAdaptive brakes. An integrated system of brakingemergency braking situation based on how quicklylimiters. In a rear impact, NECK-PRO active frontadvances helps to make driving more reassuring in the driver steps on the brake pedal potentially head restraints help to prevent whiplash.a variety of situations. Should the driver lift off the shortening your overall stopping distance.4accelerator quickly, Predictive Brake Priming sets thePost- collision response. In the event that anbrake pads closer to the discs for more immediate Bi -Xenon headlamps. With the optional Lighting air bag or a seat -belt ETD deploys, the optionalresponse when the driver steps on the brakes. WhenPackage, Bi -Xenon headlamps pierce the night withMercedes -Benz mbrace system includes Automaticdriving with the windshield wipers on, Automaticlight thats closer in perception to natural daylight Collision Notification, which initiates a call to ourBrake Drying gently applies the brakes periodically than halogen headlamps. Active Curve Illumination 24 -hour emergency response center even if youto sweep away water that can accumulate on theswivels the headlamp beams as you turn the steering cannot.6 In addition, the GLK will automatically shutdiscs in the rain. And during uphill starts, a Hill - Start wheel, to improve illumination into corners up to off its engine and fuel supply, turn on the hazardAssist feature helps to prevent unwanted rollback.4 90% over conventional fixed lamps. The packageflashers and some of the interior lights, partially openalso includes corner -illuminating front lamps, to help the windows to help ventilate the cabin, and unlockbrighten your path into sharp turns and driveways,the doors in an effort to assist rescuers.as well as headlamp washers that help to keep thelamps cleaner with a high -pressure spray of fluid.Daytime lighting. Standard Daytime Running Lamps(DRLs) help make your presence more apparent toother drivers on the road. With the optional LightingPackage or the AMG Styling Package, bright whiteLEDs help make the DRLs even more noticeable.
7. GLK 350 shown with optional Cuprite Brown metallic paint, and Premium 1and Lighting Packages. Please see endnotes at back of brochure.
8. rugged overall. refined all over.
9. a style all its own, a spirit thats entirely yours.With crisp lines and an aggressive stance, the GLK-Class is at once purposefuland playful upright, but never uptight. Its tautly drawn shape offers generouscabin space in a compact body, for lavish headroom with a sensible footprint.Generous windows and a steep windshield combine with sharply flared fenders,upsized alloy wheels and a wide track, to impart a king-of-the -world view withglued-to-the-road handling confidence. Polished chrome highlights from thebold grille bars to a functional load-sill plate reflect its enduring quality whileprotecting its lustre. And an array of options, from brushed aluminum roof railsto rubber-studded running boards, let you tailor its features and form to fit yourlife and style. Whether youre making an elegant entrance or getting away fromit all, the GLK-Class offers an irresistible mix of rugged and refined thats right-sized and right for the times. Wherever you take the GLK, it just seems to fit.Appearance Package. Aggressively sized andPanorama roof. Welcome in blue skies or adistinctively styled 20" alloy wheels enhance blanket of stars with an optional sunroof thatsperformance and panache with a new twin as big as all outdoors. A sweeping expanse5-spoke design. Brushed aluminum roof rails of heat-resistant tinted glass affords majesticlend a crowning touch to this option package. views to all five passengers. The front sectiontilts up for ventilation, or slides open. A slidingAMG Styling Package. The race-bred pedigree shade helps filter out the suns harsh rays.of AMG brings the sport -sedan spirit of theGLK clearly to the surface. Massive 20" AMG Enduring style. The subtle elegance of polishedwheels in their own twin 5-spoke configurationchrome highlights the grille, windows, bodysidesfill out the prominent wheel arches. Chiseled and rear