1. Mercedes-Benz of Rochester3883 West Henrietta RoadRochester, NY, 14623(585) 424-4740http://www.westherr.com 2012 GLK- Class
2. 125! years of innovationIn 1886, Carl Benz was awarded the patent for inventing the first car,while just 60 miles away, Gottlieb Daimler developed his own version.Between them they also invented the motorcycle and truck, and wonthe first auto race. For 125 years, a passion for innovation has drivenMercedes -Benz to continually reinvent the automobile and redefinethe standard for all cars. The pioneering spirit that brought such firstsas 4 -wheel independent suspension, the Electronic Stability Programand side curtain air bags to cars, also brought them to SUVs. Today,the Three -Pointed Star remains far more than a shining symbol ofMercedes -Benz innovation. Its a guiding beacon for all automobiles.
3. compact dimensions.uncompromised character. To create a vehicle with the race-bred performance of a Mercedes-Benz sport sedan and thelegendary capability of our SUVs, our engineers went to some great lengths. They spent yearstraversing 1.5 million miles of punishing terrain, Arctic winters, African desert heat, and evena few racetracks. And they returned with a more compact SUV that leaves every measure of aMercedes-Benz undiminished. From performance and safety to quality and style, the GLK-Classfills the big shoes that come with its 125-year legacy. With unwavering courage, flexible skills and bold design, it might leave a smaller footprint. But it still makes a mighty impression. MBUSA.com/GLK GLK 350 4matic shown with optional Iridium Silver metallic paint,and Appearance, Lighting and Premium 1 Packages.
4. Tenacious confidence. Optional 4matic all - wheel driveSurefooted competence. Standard 19" wheels offer ampleintegrates our 4 -wheel Electronic Traction System. 4 -ETS evidence of the GLKs roadholding expertise. Even bolder 20"continually redistributes torque to the wheels or a single wheels are optional: A new twin 5 -spoke design highlights thewheel with the best grip.3 A permanent 45:55 front/rearAppearance Package, while sculpted lower bodywork sets offtorque split delivers precise, sporty handling on dry roads. the AMG twin 5-spoke wheels in the AMG Styling Package.
5. any corner of the earth.any curve in the road. If you want to test the mettle of an SUV, throw it a curve. The GLK-Class is one compact SUV whoseenthusiasm wont waver under the pressures of a winding road, a weekend towing excursion, or1 even a stoplight showdown with a sports car. With a torque -rich 3.5 -liter V-6, the GLK 350 reaches60 mph in an exuberant 6.5 seconds,2 accompanied by the subtle growl of true dual exhausts.Flexible muscle. The 268- hp V-6 of the GLK 350 delivers a torrent of torque throughout its eager rev range. Its 7- speed automatic makes Standard 19" or optional 20" wheels team up with a 4 - wheel multilink suspension with AGILITY even better use of all that power, continually adapting to your drivingCONTROL for instant response to every change in the road. And unlike some compact SUVs, the GLKstyle or letting you take charge with manual -style Touch Shift control. Sport and Economy modes let you emphasize rpm or mpg on demand.offers the sport-sedan balance of rear-wheel drive or optional 4matic all-wheel drive. Most any SUVcan look confident on the surface. In the GLK-Class, youll feel it on most any surface of the earth.Nimble reflexes. Its 4-wheel independent multilink suspension shares more than its design inspiration with our sport sedans. It also features our AGILITY CONTROL system an innovation that responds to everyGLK 350 shown with optional Diamond White metallic paint, trailer hitch, and move of each wheel, instantly recalibrating the shock absorbers to Appearance and Premium 1 Packages. Please see endnotes at back of brochure. balance quick, agile handling with a ride thats calm and composed.
6. pioneering insight.protective instinct.Wherever you seek adventure in a GLK- Class, you travel with a legion of reinforcements and a legacy of safety innovation. And whileits engineering is on the cutting edge, its survival instincts have been honed for generations. After all, Mercedes -Benz didnt justintroduce 4 - wheel disc brakes, crumple zones and the Electronic Stability Program (ESP ) in the world of cars. We also pioneeredsuch advances as side curtain air bags and the 4-wheel Electronic Traction System in the SUV kingdom as well. The GLK- Class wrapsnine standard air bags and an army of advanced safety systems in a high- strength steel body all ready to respond as an integratedsystem of protection. Its the reassuring result of decades spent preparing for what could be a few milliseconds of misadventure.prepare.detect. react.High - strength body. Approximately 70% of theEmergency - sensing. Two safety systems originallyAdvanced restraints. Nine standard air bags in theGLK- Class body structure is made from high- andpioneered by Mercedes -Benz help you avoid potentialGLK- Class offer 11- way protection. Innovative pelvicultra-high- strength steel. Advanced crumple zones, collisions. The Electronic Stability Program (ESP)air bags complement the front - seat side-impact airtwo steel beams in each door, and an extensivelymonitors the vehicles response to driving inputs bags. A drivers knee air bag augments dual- stagereinforced cabin help to divert impact energy over, such as steering and braking, and responds to helpfront air bags.5 Side curtain air bags are provided atunder and around the passenger compartment. keep it on course during evasive maneuvers.3 Brakeall four outboard seating positions, as are seat-beltAssist can apply full braking pressure if it detects an Emergency Tensioning Devices (ETDs) and belt-forceAdaptive brakes. An integrated system of brakingemergency braking situation based on how quicklylimiters. In a rear impact, NECK-PRO active frontadvances helps to make driving more reassuring in the driver steps on the brake pedal potentially head restraints help to prevent whiplash.a variety of situations. Should the driver lift off the shortening your overall stopping distance.4accelerator quickly, Predictive Brake Priming sets thePost- collision response. In the event that anbrake pads closer to the discs for more immediate Bi -Xenon headlamps. With the optional Lighting air bag or a seat -belt ETD deploys, the optionalresponse when the driver steps on the brakes. WhenPackage, Bi -Xenon headlamps pierce the night withMercedes -Benz mbrace system includes Automaticdriving with the windshield wipers on, Automaticlight thats closer in perception to natural daylight Collision Notification, which initiates a call to ourBrake Drying gently applies the brakes periodically than halogen headlamps. Active Curve Illumination 24 -hour emergency response center even if youto sweep away water that can accumulate on theswivels the headlamp beams as you turn the steering cannot.6 In addition, the GLK will automatically shutdiscs in the rain. And during uphill starts, a Hill - Start wheel, to improve illumination into corners up to off its engine and fuel supply, turn on the hazardAssist feature helps to prevent unwanted rollback.4 90% over conventional fixed lamps. The packageflashers and some of the interior lights, partially openalso includes corner -illuminating front lamps, to help the windows to help ventilate the cabin, and unlockbrighten your path into sharp turns and driveways,the doors in an effort to assist rescuers.as well as headlamp washers that help to keep thelamps cleaner with a high -pressure spray of fluid.Daytime lighting. Standard Daytime Running Lamps(DRLs) help make your presence more apparent toother drivers on the road. With the optional LightingPackage or the AMG Styling Package, bright whiteLEDs help make the DRLs even more noticeable.
7. GLK 350 shown with optional Cuprite Brown metallic paint, and Premium 1and Lighting Packages. Please see endnotes at back of brochure.
8. rugged overall. refined all over.
9. a style all its own, a spirit thats entirely yours.With crisp lines and an aggressive stance, the GLK-Class is at once purposefuland playful upright, but never uptight. Its tautly drawn shape offers generouscabin space in a compact body, for lavish headroom with a sensible footprint.Generous windows and a steep windshield combine with sharply flared fenders,upsized alloy wheels and a wide track, to impart a king-of-the -world view withglued-to-the-road handling confidence. Polished chrome highlights from thebold grille bars to a functional load-sill plate reflect its enduring quality whileprotecting its lustre. And an array of options, from brushed aluminum roof railsto rubber-studded running boards, let you tailor its features and form to fit yourlife and style. Whether youre making an elegant entrance or getting away fromit all, the GLK-Class offers an irresistible mix of rugged and refined thats right-sized and right for the times. Wherever you take the GLK, it just seems to fit.Appearance Package. Aggressively sized andPanorama roof. Welcome in blue skies or adistinctively styled 20" alloy wheels enhance blanket of stars with an optional sunroof thatsperformance and panache with a new twin as big as all outdoors. A sweeping expanse5-spoke design. Brushed aluminum roof rails of heat-resistant tinted glass affords majesticlend a crowning touch to this option package. views to all five passengers. The front sectiontilts up for ventilation, or slides open. A slidingAMG Styling Package. The race-bred pedigree shade helps filter out the suns harsh rays.of AMG brings the sport -sedan spirit of theGLK clearly to the surface. Massive 20" AMG Enduring style. The subtle elegance of polishedwheels in their own twin 5-spoke configurationchrome highlights the grille, windows, bodysidesfill out the prominent wheel arches. Chiseled and rear bumper, including a protective sill plateAMG -design front and rear bumpers integratebelow the liftgate. The GLKs advanced paint isgleaming chrome skid plates. And LED Daytimeinfused with high-tech ceramic nano-particles,Running Lamps add unmistakable presence.for a finish of exceptional depth and durability.GLK 350 shown with Mars Red paint, and optional brushed aluminum running boards,and Appearance, Lighting and Premium 1 Packages.
10. in touch with you, in tune with your world.While the idea of exploring uncharted territory in the GLK sounds exciting,discovering its advanced entertainment and information technology requiresno such adventure. Even its most high-tech features quickly feel like secondnature. A central controller on the console and a color-LCD screen high in thedash give you intuitive, convenient access to a variety of audio and navigationoptions including real-time traffic reports. The sporty 3-spoke multifunctionsteering wheel adjusts four ways, to help you find a satisfying grip with a clearview of the elegant gauges. You can even adjust the audio system, or enjoy thestandard Bluetooth system, without taking a hand from its leather-wrapped rim.And with light-sensing automatic headlamps, large heated side mirrors and anoptional rear view camera, the GLK-Class helps you feel comfortably in touchwith the world around you no matter how far you venture from home.Connected. With a convenient central controller Guided. Optional COMAND navigation10 offerson the console, a multifunction steering wheelhelpful guidance with a fast 40GB hard drive, aand a standard 5" color -LCD screen, the user-high-resolution 7" color screen, and Enhancedfriendly cockpit unites a wide world of choices Voice Control. Benefits also include live SiriusXMin entertainment, navigation and information. Traffic reports,8 as well as built-in Zagat SurveyA standard Bluetooth wireless interface offersratings for restaurants, hotels and golf courses.hands -free calling with most any cell phone.7Welcomed. With optional KEYLESS-GO, you canEntertained. The optional 11- speaker harman/ unlock and drive your GLK without ever takingkardon LOGIC7 audio system outputs 510 watts the key from your pocket. To make backing upof lush digital surround sound. In addition to theeasier, the Multimedia Package includes a rearstandard AUX audio jack and MP3 -compatible CDview camera11 that shows a live color image onplayer, the optional Multimedia Package expands the in-dash screen when you shift to Reverse.your listening choices exponentially: SiriusXMAnd whenever youre negotiating tight spaces,Satellite Radio,8 an iPod/MP3 Media Interface,9the optional PARKTRONIC system helps youa DVD/CD player, an in -dash memory cardmaneuver with confidence. Ultrasonic sensorsreader, and a Music Register that stores up toin the bumpers detect nearby objects in front6GB of your digital music on an in -dash hard of and behind your GLK-Class, and let you knowdrive. A state -of-the-art Rear Seat Entertainmentvia illuminated displays and audible signals.system is also available. It features twin screens,multiple input sources, two wireless remotes,and two pairs of wireless headsets.GLK 350 shown with Grey/Black interior, Burl Walnut wood trim, and optional heated front seats,KEYLESS-GO, PARKTRONIC, and Full Leather Seating, Multimedia and Premium 1 Packages.Please see endnotes at back of brochure.
11. works like science. feels like nature.
12. capable everywhere.comfortable anywhere.
13. an advanced degree in civil engineering.Though its been rigorously engineered in some of the most brutal conditions across the globe, theGLK-Class is itself a most comforting habitat. Its highly rigid body envelops a decidely flexible andaccommodating cabin, with 8-way power front seats and versatile split rear seats that fold flat in asingle motion. Rich materials are crafted with time-honored attention to detail. Upholstery is lovinglyfitted by hand. Sustainably forested, hand-polished Burl Walnut wood is accented with chrome andaluminum, and carefully inlaid to the dash, console and doors. Finely grained leather is impeccablystitched to the steering wheel and gearshift. An optional Full Leather Seating Package further setsthe cabin aglow with illuminated door handles and front footwells. And powerful dual -zone climatecontrol, proven from desert heat to polar frosts, filters dust and pollen from the cabin air. Even ifyou never plan to cross the Sahara, you just might find yourself on a deserted highway or in a denseurban jungle. Wherever you go, the capable, comforting GLK-Class keeps you cradled in civilization.Attentive. The front seats offer 8-way power adjustment plusAccommodating. The optional Premium 1 Package includesa manual lumbar support for the driver. The steering column a suite of conveniences that make any drive more enjoyable.tilts and telescopes. With the optional Premium 1 Package,Among its many features are rain-sensing wipers thatthe driver seat adds a 3-position memory system that also automatically adapt their speed to the amount of rainfallrecalls the settings for the power-adjustable steering column detected on the windshield. The inside and driver-side mirrorsand side mirrors, as well as a 4-way power lumbar support.are auto -dimming, with the interior mirror also featuring adigital compass display and integrated garage door controls.Agreeable. Standard dual- zone automatic climate controlallows the driver and front passenger to peacefully coexist inApproachable. The Premium 1 Package also enhances theindividualized comfort. Adjustable rear -cabin air vents, plusversatility of the GLK- Class with a household -type 115 - volta sensor that monitors the position and intensity of sunlight,AC power outlet that lets you charge your laptop or camera,help to assure more consistent comfort for all passengers.or plug in a portable gaming console for your kids, withouta special adapter. And a power liftgate fully opens or closesAdaptable. The 60/40 -split rear seatbacks fold to create with a touch of a button, to help make loading and unloadingup to 54.7 cu ft of cargo space without needing to flip upeasier especially in the rain or with an armful of packages.the cushions first. The liftgate opens virtually level with thecarpeted cargo floor, while a chrome load - sill plate helpsprotect the rear bumper. Luggage- area luxuries also includea 12- volt power port and a retractable cargo cover.GLK 350 shown with Black interior and Burl Walnut wood trim.
14. mbrace Your World, From Your Carconnected to you. and your life.Your vehicle is more than a source of enjoyment, its an integral part of everyday living. The optional Mercedes -Benz mbracesystem can make it easier whether youre planning a trip, trying to remember where you parked, or in need of some help in anemergency.6 With mbrace, you can access an innovative and thoughtful world of security, destination planning and convenienceservices not only from inside your GLK-Class but also from your computer and from your smartphone. With advanced, reliabletechnology, plus 24-hour support from helpful experts, mbrace helps to keep you, your life and your Mercedes-Benz connected.from your vehicle. from your smartphone.from your computer.With Mercedes-Benz mbrace, three The mbrace Mobile Application forIn addition to all the support youll findsimple buttons inside your vehicle can iPhone lets you send addresses to at mbrace.MBUSA.com, you can sendconnect you to emergency services, your vehicles navigation system, locate addresses directly to your vehiclesour 24-hour Customer Assistanceyour vehicle from up to a mile away, COMAND navigation system using theCenter, or our Roadside Assistance remote - lock and unlock its doors,Send2Benz website. You can also lookservice.12 Numerous mbrace servicesfind a dealer, and contact Roadsideup a destination on Google Maps andare also seamlessly integrated with theAssistance, Concierge services or even instantly send it to your vehicle via theoptional COMAND navigation system. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services withSearch & Send feature. And a new a touch. A new Drive2Friend featurebrowser toolbar widget lets you highlight lets other people send their locationan address on your screen and send it to your car, simply by responding to a to your vehicle with just two clicks. text message that you send them.13Mercedes -Benz mbrace is the ongoing evolution of our groundbreaking in -vehicle services, offering national support along with expanded and enhanced features.To learn more about mbrace, see your Mercedes -Benz dealer, call 866-990-9007 or visit MBUSA.com/mbrace. Please see endnotes at back of brochure.
15. make it yours.Genuine Mercedes-Benz Accessories help you makeyour car the perfect expression of your style. Andsince theyre exclusively engineered for your GLK- Class,they fit your vehicle as well as they fit your life. A wideselection of accessories allows you to enhance yourvehicles appearance, expand its functionality, or offerit some extra protection in everyday use. From alloywheels to chrome door handle inserts to state - of -the - art entertainment systems, every accessory isthoughtfully designed and thoroughly engineered. Itsthe best way to make your GLK- Class unmistakablyyours while keeping it genuinely Mercedes-Benz.To see the entire selection, visit MBUSA.com/GLK.20" two -tone wheels. With a bold, high-contrast black/polished finish,these highly rigid yet lightweight 20" alloy wheels take a more aggressivestance on handling while making a dramatic style statement.Rear Seat Entertainment system. Offer front- row entertainment toyour rear- seat passengers. Dual 7" monitors behind each front headrestraint can play separate DVDs simultaneously, or you can attachexternal devices via USB and SD card slots. Two pairs of wirelessheadsets and a wireless remote are included, to maximize passengerenjoyment while minimizing driver distraction. Both screens can alsoshow the same movie at once, playing the sound via the headsets orthrough the vehicles audio system for everyone to enjoy.Illuminated door sills. Elegant, eye - catching brushed stainless - steeldoor sills are available in a set of two for the front doors, and featuretrim thats color- keyed to your cars interior. The sills welcome you witha soft blue luminescent Mercedes - Benz logo when you open the door.Accessory Chrome Package. An elegant collection of polished chromeexterior trim highlights the front spoiler and foglamps, the door handlesand the liftgate. Chrome roof trim helps protect the paint from slidingluggage, and are offered for models with or without the Panorama roof.
16. GLK 350 shown with optional Iridium Silver metallic paint, and AMG Styling,Lighting and Premium 1 Packages. Please see endnotes at back of brochure.
17. build your own. MBUSA.com/GLKoption packages GLK 350 individual optionsGLK 350Premium 1 Package Panorama roof (also included with Premium 1 Package) Panorama roof, rain-sensing windshield wipers Brushed aluminum running boards with rubber studs Power liftgate, 115 - volt AC power outlet in cargo areaTrailer hitch1 (with 3,500 -lb Class II towing capacity) Driver -seat memory and 4 - way power lumbar support, power steering column Metallic paint SiriusXM Satellite Radio84matic all - wheel drive Auto -dimming driver - side and inside rear view mirrors, digital compass displayPARKTRONICin inside mirror, garage door openerKEYLESS - GOFull Leather Seating Packageharman/kardon LOGIC7 surround -sound system Leather upholstery, premium interior lighting (includes Dolby Digital 5.1 when ordered in combination withMultimedia or COMAND Package)Lighting Package Bi -Xenon headlamps with Active Curve Illumination and headlamp washing systemSiriusXM Satellite Radio8 (also included with Premium 1 Package) Corner - illuminating front lamps, LED Daytime Running Lamps and rear turn signalsiPod/MP3 Media Interface (requires COMAND, or included withMultimedia Package)Rear Seat Entertainment system, or system prewiringMultimedia Package (requires Premium 1 Package or SiriusXM Satellite Radio) Hard - drive - based navigation10 with 6GB Music Register for storing digital music files Heated front seats 7" high -resolution color- LCD screen, rear view camera11 iPod/MP3 Media Interface,9 DVD/CD player, and memory card slot Brushed aluminum interior trim (requires Black MB -Tex interior) Enhanced Voice Control for audio, telephone and navigation SiriusXM Traffic8 Mercedes -Benz mbraceCOMAND Package (requires Premium 1 Package or SiriusXM Satellite Radio) Hard - drive - based navigation10 with 6GB Music Register for storing digital music files 7" high - resolution color- LCD screen, DVD/CD player, and memory card slot european delivery program Enhanced Voice Control for audio, telephone and navigation SiriusXM Traffic8 Pick up your new Mercedes -Benz in Germany through the original manufacturer -sponsored tourist delivery program. Youll enjoy significant savings14 and otherAppearance Package (not available with AMG Styling Package) benefits, as well as the unforgettable experience of a European vacation with 20" twin 5 -spoke wheels with all - season tires, aluminum roof rails your own GLK- Class. Visit MBUSA.com/edp for more information.AMG Styling Package (not available with Appearance Package) 20" AMG twin 5 - spoke wheels with all - season tires, aluminum roof rails AMG -design front and rear bumpers, LED Daytime Running LampsdimensionsGLK 350 StandardOptional Not AvailableWheelbase 108.5"Overall length178.2"Overall height66.9"specifications GLK 350Overall width 79.4" (w/mirrors)Engine 3.5 - liter V-6 268 hp @ 6,000 rpm Curb weight 4,012 lbs (RWD) 4,079 lbs (4matic ) 258 lb - ft net torque @ 2,4005,000 rpmHeadroom39.0" front / 39.7" rearTransmission 7- speed automatic with Touch Shift controlLegroom 41.4" front / 35.1" rearWheels 19" 10 - spokeShoulder room 55.2" front / 55.4" rearSuspension 4 - wheel multilink with AGILITY CONTROLCargo capacity23.3 cu ft (behind rear seat, to top of seats)Drivetrain Rear- wheel drive or optional 4matic all - wheel drive54.7 cu ft (with rear seat folded, floor- to- ceiling)Please see endnotes at back of brochure.
18. color and trim.upholsteryAlmond/BlackBlackGrey/Black (requires Full Leather Seating Package)wheel choicesStandard 19" 10 - spokeOptional 20" twin 5- spoke Optional 20" AMG twin 5- spoke (Appearance Package) (AMG Styling Package)
19. interior trim endnotes1 Read Operators Manual before towing. In some states, aftermarket trailer brakes are required. See dealer for details.2 Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturers track results and may vary depending on model, environmental androad surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.3 No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear yourseat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully,consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.4 Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake maintenance, and tire and road conditions.5 WARNING: THE FORCES OF A DEPLOYING AIR BAG CAN CAUSE SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURIES TO A CHILD UNDER AGE 13. THEAluminumBurl Walnut woodSAFEST SEATING POSITION FOR YOUR CHILD IS IN THE REAR SEAT, BELTED INTO AN APPROPRIATE, PROPERLY INSTALLED(requires Black MB -Tex upholstery) CHILD SEAT, OR CORRECTLY WEARING A SEAT BELT IF TOO LARGE FOR A CHILD SEAT. SEE OPERATORS MANUAL FORADDITIONAL WARNINGS AND INFORMATION ON AIR BAGS, SEAT BELTS AND CHILD SEATS.6 All Mercedes -Benz mbrace services operate only where cellular and Global Positioning Satellite signals are available, whichare provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes -Benz USA, LLC. An mbrace Package trial period is offeredon new, Certified Pre-Owned and pre-owned sales and leases at an authorized Mercedes -Benz dealer. Subscriber Agreement isrequired for service to be active. Some services are only available on select vehicles. Your PIN is required in order to use certainservices. See your dealer or MBUSA.com/mbrace for details, including a list of compatible smartphones.7 Bluetooth interface does not provide phone charging or external antenna. Voice interactivity feature is dependent on selectednon-metallic paintworkhandset. Visit MBUSA -Mobile.com for details. Phone sold separately. See dealer for a list of approved compatible phones.8 With the purchase of a new, satellite radio- enabled vehicle, youll receive a complimentary 6-month subscription to SiriusXMSatellite Radio and SiriusXM Traffic, courtesy of Mercedes -Benz. SiriusXM Traffic service is available in select markets. If youdecide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your 6-month trial, all SiriusXM services are sold separately, and theplan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXMCustomer Agreement for complete terms, www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite service available only to those at least 18years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, DC and Puerto Rico (with coverage limitations).9 All iPod devices are sold separately. Feature not compatible with iPod Shuffle. See dealer for details.10 While the navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behavior, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the systems audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routesArctic WhiteBlackMars Redwithin an area.11 Rear view camera does not audibly notify driver of nearby objects and is not a substitute for actively checking around the vehicle for any obstacles or people. Images displayed may be limited to camera field of view, weather, lighting conditions and the presence of dirt, ice or snow on the camera.12 Roadside Assistance repairs may involve charges for parts, service and towing. Vehicle must be accessible from main roads. Depending on the circumstance, these services may be provided by an outside provider, courtesy of Mercedes -Benz Roadside Assistance. Restricted roadways, acts of nature and vehicle accessibility may limit our ability to provide services to you. Formetallic paintwork full details, eligibility requirements, and limitations/exclusions of Sign and Drive services, as well as the Roadside Assistance Program, please see your dealer.13 mbrace is compatible with select Apple iPhone models running iOS 4.2 or later. Please visit MBUSA.com/mbrace for more information.14 European Delivery Program discount of 7% available on select models, other models offered at MSRP. Please see your dealer for details.15 Extra-cost option.Cuprite Brown Diamond White15Iridium SilverLunar BlueObsidian Black Palladium SilverPearl Beige Sapphire GreySteel Grey
20. for a small blue planet. For 125 years longer than any other automaker weve been sharing this planet with you. Respecting it, and protecting it, have long been a part of our vision, ambition, and our history of innovation. We introduced the worlds first 100% CFC -free car, not just in its air conditioning but in its entire manufacturing process. Weve been using water-borne paints for years, and source the wood for our interior trim from responsibly sustained forests. Weve been pioneering advanced powertrains for generations, from todays hybrid models and 50 -state clean diesels to the fuel cell vehicles of a rapidly approaching tomorrow. Mercedes-Benz is also legendary for producing automobiles of extraordinary durability and longevity. After all, it takes virtually the same amount of energy to build vehicles that last as ones that wont. Even our brochures conserve resources and are produced with eco-conscious printing. Everything we engineer is born from the motivation to make things better and the ingenuity to make it happen. Passion with compassion that is what drives us. join the conversation.follow us: facebook.com/mercedesbenzusafollow us: twitter.com/mbusavisit us: MBUSA.com 2011 Mercedes -Benz USA, LLC One Mercedes Drive, Montvale, NJ 07645 1-800 -FOR- MERCEDES MBUSA.com Marketing Communications. All illustrations and specifications contained in this brochure are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Mercedes -Benz reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to colors, materials, equipment, specifications and models. Any variations in colors shown are due to reproduction variations of the printing process. Illustrations may include test situations. SomeGLK 350 shown above with optional Lunar Blue metallic paint, vehicles may be shown with non - U.S. equipment. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. iPhone and iPod are registered trademarksPARKTRONIC, and Appearance, Lighting and Premium 1 of Apple Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Google Maps is a registered trademark of Google Inc. harman/kardon andPackages. GLK 350 shown on cover with optional SapphireLOGIC7 are registered trademarks of Harman International Industries, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.Grey metallic paint, and Lighting and Premium 1 Packages.Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. 75 MC-11-897