1. Things to Do on Your Machu Picchu Adventure Vacation
2. If you are thinking about a holiday to Machu Picchu, there are so many things that you can do. The main reason people tour the area is to witness the ancient ruins, but with innumerable ruins and adventure sites to tour, how do you know which one is the best? If you are only in the region for a few days, make sure you do your research and plan accordingly. Hike mountains: If you wish a unique sight of the region, a mountain hike is a must. One of the most well known mountains is Huayna Picchu. It is about one thousand feet higher than the lost city. The hike takes about an hour, but it could be very steep at times. The total number of tourists is limited to four hundred a day, so if you have your heart set on hiking this mountain, it is a great idea to pre-purchase your tickets to guarantee entrance.
3. Visit the relics of Machu Picchu: Apart from the mountains, there are numerous diverse old ruins to visit. Some of the most popular are the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Three Windows, and the Gate of the Sun. Each of the diverse sites provides a different point of view on how the Incas lived, so if you are particularly fascinated by a certain stand point, do your research prior to touring to discover the ideal place.
4. Where to stay: Some daring types enjoy camping alongside the Incan trek. If this sounds interesting to you, then get in touch with a local guide service and ask where you will camp. Ensure you are not on your own; an expert guide is necessary. The province can be stunning, but puzzling for tourists who are not familiar with the trails so it is crucial to have somebody who is well informed and experienced.
5. If camping is not your style, you are in luck. There are so many hotels available, from plain, budget-friendly lodgings to luxury hotels that are placed right at the foundation of Machu Picchu. If you are staying close to Cuzco and just wish to spend a day or two in Machu Picchu, it is feasible to tour with just a three and half-hour train journey.
6. Whether you are looking for a trek to Machu Picchu or adventure tours in Cuzco, a tour to Machu Picchu will remain memorable for years to come. So, take your time and plan it properly. To know more information about Machu Picchu Adventure Vacation visit at Green Peru Adventures http://www.greenperuadventures.com Phone: 0051 84 252003 Skype: greenperuadventures / roland13581 Emergency cell: 0051 9933 65936 / 976 158788 Emergency phone 0051 84 255684 firstname.lastname@example.org