1. 6 DAYS SHIMLA MANALI TOUR PACKAGE Contact:01772844900, 09816944800
2. Shimla Shimla,the beautiful hill city which is popularly known as the Queen of The Hills. The British established Shimla to avoid the sizzling summer of the plain. Shimla serves as an oasis in the desert during summer days for the travelers because of the pleasant climate. Presently Shimla is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, at Shimla there are well developed facilities, easy accessibility and various attraction making it one of India's most popular hill destinations. Situated in the middle of the lower ranges of the Great Himalayan mountains, it is surrounded by , rhododendron, Himalayan deodar and forests of pine and many other species of trees. Himview Holidays provide packages including all the travels and sightseen by the most exclusive vehicle. We provide stay in all categories of hotels like Economy, Deluxe , Super-Deluxe and Luxury hotels in Shimla as per the need of the customer. We also provide exclusively designed honeymoon packages of Shimla. Some of available Shimla Packages are:-
3. Why to visit SHIMLA
4. The Mall & RIDGE The Ridge and The Mall Road are the major attraction of the city. All the showrooms, restaurants are there nearby the Mall road and The Ridge. The traditional food restaurant Ashiana is on the Ridge whereas the Himachali art crafts and handicrafts showroom is on the mall. The famous Christ Church is situated on the Ridge. The visitors can have the glorious view of the colonial era architectures on the both sides of the mall road.
5. Adventure Shimla is known for adventure activities in and around the city. Naldera and Kufri are known for horse riding and yak riding. Skiing is also done at Kufri at winter time. At Shimla ice skating is done at Lakkar Bazaar. The visitors can find the river rafting activities at Tattapani on the river Satluj.
6. Around Shimla Mashobra (2,149 m) Mashobra is small beautiful town nearby to Shimla. It is known for its scenic view all around. One can look around the mountain ranges over there. From Mashobra many trecking routes goes top and down to the hills. One of then the Shali peak highest point of the region
7. Fagu Kufri (2,622 m) Kufri(16 km from Shimla) is a famous summer and winter tourist destination with its superb views of slopes filled by thick deodar forests and mountain ranges being covered by perpetual snow. Kufri has a winter season that extends from December to February. In the month of February there is been celebrated a winter festival.
8. Naldehra The beautiful place is bound amid cedar forest. There is a 9 hole ground of golf course which was established by the Viceroy, Lord Curzon in 1905. He was so fascinated by the beauty of Naldera and he named his youngest daughter Alexandra Naldera in the name og the place. (23 km)
9. Tattapani Tattapani is situated on the right bank of the river satluj just 28 km from Naldehra. There is been celebrated the holy Makar Skranti festival.This is been known for its hot natural springs of sulfur water. The people comes here for the treatment of skin diseases too.
10. Narkanda (2,708 m) Narkanda is the highest hill station of Shimla situated on Nh22 amidst aromatic cedar forests. It is known for its scenic views which includes high Himalayan mountains , heavily dense deodar forests and large slopes of apple orchards.
11. Hattu Peak (3,300 m) Hattu Peak is a newly recognized tourist destination in the region. Basically a religious place devoted for Hattu Durga Mata situated on the top of the high hill its been the glorious family picnic spot. From the peak famous Shreekhand mahadev, Chansal, Kuppar peaks are visualized.
12. British developed Architectures Shimla has been earlier the summer capital of British India so its been honored by the finest colonial architectural models like the very famous Vice regal Lodge now known as Indian Institute of Advance Studies.
13. Temperature:- Shimla is been gifted by the nature all around so the climate remains all time healthy being even cold in the winter.
14. Manali Manali, one of the most visited tourist destination of north India, literally means the abode of Manu'. The region of Manali includes the valleys, mountains and the river views and is sacred and Hindus treat the temples over here as pilgrimage. Manali's major asset is its propinquity to the snowline of The Himalayas. It is a prosperous coppice industry, a popular destination for honeymoon. The Nature blessed Manali with the variety of nature for example the high snow covered mountains and fast flowing rivulets from the Himalayas ,glaciers and evergreen rivers and the green valley with variety of orchids. Himview Holidays provide packages include all the traveling facilities and sightseeing by an exclusive vehicle. We provides stay in the Deluxe , Super Deluxe and Luxury hotels in Manali. An economical Volvo package to Manali can also be done from Delhi which is 533 KM away from Delhi. The package with an exclusive car is available from Chandigarh and Delhi. We also provide specifically designed packages for honeymoon to Manali.
15. Places to see in Manali
16. Rohtang Pass Rohtang Pass situated on the altitude of 4112 mtr from sea level in Pir-Panjal Range of Himalyas.This is been the Highest reachable point where a visitor can feel easily magnetized by the nature.Rohtang is on Manali to Keylong road, 50-km approx. from Manali . It gives a wide scenic view of mighty mountains rising far above clouds which seems below the feet and makes the visitor feel enlivening and is a breath taking sight. The all the time snow view and a series of giant glaciers are visible from Rohtang. The Rohtang pass opens for public normally after mid-June and officially closes in November month.
17. Adventure Manali is the very much familiar destination of adventure. All the mountain adventures like trekking, mountaineering, rock climbing is done here as well as car racing, jeep safari, heli-skiing, snow scooters. More of the above the river rafting and paragliding are the two adventure sports popular worldwide.
18. Around Manali : Hadimba Temple The most historical nad renowned temple of the region. This temple is located in the middle of a strong deodar tree forest, the place is called as Dhungiri (Van Vihar).The temples main attraction is four-story wooden architecture.
19. Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa On mall road Manali Gadhan Gompa indicates the Tibetan area. After the exile from Tibet this gompa is been built by Tibetans. This is been covered by colored frescoes and a Buddhist statute. The gompa also covered the names of the martyrs of Tibetan freedom fight of 1987 to 1989.
20. Solang Valley Solang nala is the most beautiful place at whole Manali region , the ever green grassy valley and the green grounds on the banks of river Beas makes the paragliding landing site. For winter ice skiing is been enjoyed by the visitors over there. This is been the picnic hot spot for the years.This place is 14 kms away from Manali town.
21. Rahla Falls Situated just 2 km away from Kothi, the first village of river Beas Valley. The river Beas falls down about the height of 50 mtrs. The roaring waterfall makes the heart out of the world.
22. Arjun Gufa Arjun Gufa is situated near the village Prini, the village of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpeyi. There is a large cave called Arjun Gufa on the left bank of the Beas. This place is 5-km away from Manali. Named after the name of Arjuna who has practiced austerities to please Lord Indra and get Pashupati Astra or weapon.
23. Mountains Range Manali comes in the range of Shiwalik though the Pir Panjal range is just above Manali. It comes at an altitude of around 6000ft. to 6600 ft. Manali makes a sparkling view of snow covered mountains from the city.
24. Tour plan Chandigarh shimla Manali Tour package (5 Night 6 days) (Shimla 02 nights) (Manali 03 nights) Shimla and Manali are the most visited tourist destinations which start from Chandigarh. 6 days and 5 nights of time is enough to have a package to visit these places from Chandigarh. In this package the visiter will spend 2 nights at Shimla and 3 nights at Manali. Last day would be scheduled for the dropping to the Chandigarh. The package makes the budget travelers to evaluate the beauty of these two tourist destinations of Himachal.
25. Day 01: Chandigarh- Shimla After reaching at Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station or bus stand you will be assisted and drive to Shimla . On the way visiter can have the view of Himalaya hills with some of beautiful towns like Barog and Solan. On arrival at Shimla check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla. (4 hrs Journey)
26. Day 02: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla After taking breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, one of India's best holiday heaven in Shimla is marvelously tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a visiters hotspot for its awesome picturesque and sports activities. At the time of evening you are then welcomed by the renowned shopping place of Shimla city - "The Mall. This open market is the main shopping area of the city being excellent view all around. There are some places to visit like Lakkar Bazaar,Kali Bari Temple ,The Church and Rani Jhansi Park. Back to Shimla hotel after enjoy for the day. Back to hotel for night stay and dinner.
27. Day 03: Shimla-Manali via Kullu Valley After taking breakfast proceed for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple ,Nagger castle one after another and overnight stay in Manali.