Now that you can run dynamic websites off Amazon S3 storage, the media files are served from the cloud. This makes your site directly powered by the enormous scale and reliability of Amazon S3. Can I use CDN with the site stored on Amazon S3? Absolutely. To make serving media files even faster, the WordPress-to-Cloud (WP2Cloud) plugin can be configured to use a Content Distribution Network (CDN), such as Amazon CloudFront. When the plugin is configured to use a CDN, the website pages refer to the media files via the CDN URLs. The CDN serves the media files from locations around the world to provide the best performance. The slides contain step-by-step visual instructions to configure Amazon CloudFront for WordPress on S3 / Yapixx. Launch your own WordPress site to the cloud today! It’s easy and FREE, no writing code is required. Get WordPress on S3 / Yapixx AMI with CDN support for FREE at http://www.oblaksoft.com/downloads.
Text of WordPress on S3: now with CDN
1. Artem LivshitsCEO OblakSoft
2. Yapixx is WordPress that stores all its data in Amazon S3 ( thanks to OblakSoft ClouSE ) Configured as a picture sharing site but really can do anything you need
3. Prerequisites Configured Yapixx Web server Configure Amazon CloudFront Configure Yapixx to use CloudFront
5. Pick your bucket name as the origin
6. Grab a coffee Read http://www.oblaksoft.com/category/blog/
7. Now we need to configure Yapixx to use it
8. Password: !!123abc Change the password at the earliest convenience
9. Now the pictures are downloaded from d2lhdxvu9ipz19.cloudfront.net!
10. Create your own WordPress site that stores all its data in Amazon S3 ( thanks to OblakSoft ClouSE ) Transform Yapixx into anything you need!
11. Password: !!123abc Change the password at the earliest convenience
12. Youve got your own WordPress site! Amazon Machine Image is 2 clicks away No coding is required to run on S3!
13. OblakSoft YOUR WAY TO THE CLOUD Get FREE WordPress on S3 / Yapixx @ www.oblaksoft.com/downloads email@example.com www.oblaksoft.com