Exinda is a proven global supplier of Traffic Shaping & WAN Optimization products. Exinda provides users with the best application experience possible by maximizing the speed and efficiency of the wide area network.
- 1. Tel: 0118 907 1600 (South)Tel: 0151 203 1400 (North) What You Cant See, Can Hurt You Castle force is an Authorised Reseller of Exinda in the UK http://www.castleforce.co.uk/Exinda/
2. Experience any of the following? LackVisibility BandwidthCongestion SlowApplications Need toPrioritize VoIP PerformanceIssues BandwidthUpgrade Network Issues & Pain Points UserComplaints AlwaysBreak/Fix 3. Visibility What You Cant SeeCanHurt You 4. Non Business Apps Create Performance Issues 5. Recreational Usage Impacts Critical Apps 6. Bursts of traffic Create Congestion and Packet Loss 7.
- Reduces trouble-shooting time
- Get real time and historical reporting
- Identifyall networktraffic
- Drive capacity planningwith rich data
- Analyze cost & resourceallocation
- Layer 2 through 7 Monitoring
- Behavioral Based Classification
- Deep Drill Down Inspection
- Top Talkers, Conversations
- Measurement of Application Response Times
Visibility 9. Application Visibility Special Visibility Feature
- Application Response Time Management
- Detect how long end-users are waiting for their applications to respond
- Pinpoint if a problem is network or server related
- Fine-tune QoS policies to control response times
- Active Directory Integration
- See usernames rather than IP addresses
- Track where users go, see what they do
- Apply policies to specific users and groups
- Report based on users and groups
Newest Visibility Feature Before After 11. Active Directory Visibility at the User Level 12. User Drill Down Apps, Conversations, URLs, Hosts 13. Unified Performance Management (UPM) Integrates all the components needed to manage bandwidth and improve application performance. All in a single appliance that is the industrys the most cost effective, complete, and easy-to-use. Visibility, Only the First Step 14. Control Take Charge of Your WAN 15. Control
- Low-priority traffic doesnt interfere with performance
- Fair sharing ensures no one user can hog bandwidth
- Automatically responds to changing network conditions
Before After 16. Application Visibility Control
- Policy-based Traffic Shaping (QoS) and Management
- Perform Diffserv Packet Classification and Marking
- Advanced L7 Capabilities: Hostname, URL, HTTPfile wildcard downloads (*.exe, *.iso, *.zip)
Before After 17. Optimization Get the Most from Your Bandwidth 18. Optimization + Acceleration
- Increases the performance of applications
- Increase user satisfactionwith consistent, high-quality WAN performance
- Ensures performance of critical traffic
- Behavioral network changes accommodate timed events, such as back ups
19. Optimization + Acceleration
- Wide Area File Services (WAFS)
Before Exinda With Exinda Optimization With Exinda Optimization &Acceleration 20.
- We offer the industrys most cost effective, complete, and easy-to-use solution for managing bandwidth and improving application performance.
- Leading provider of WAN optimization products
- Privately held with venture capital financing
- Several thousand appliances deployed in 40+ countries
About Exinda 21. Another Satisfied Customer
- We looked at several WAN optimization solutions and choose Exinda because of its superior visibility, control and optimization functionality, particularly with Active Directory integration
- Other products that we considered would monitor usage and optimize applications by IP address.
- We use DHCP, making IP-centric WAN optimization products valueless because our users and network devices are assigned IP addresses dynamically.
- Exinda version 5.1 supports our environment and makes WAN optimization very straight-forward.
- Jeff King, Systems Administrator, The Expo Group
22. Another Satisfied Customer
- We were impressed with Exindas caching and MAPI acceleration capabilities, by removing redundant data from our network, Exindas advanced caching enabled us to achieve measurable improvements in application response times.
- Moreover, Exindas integration with Microsoft Active Directory allows us to easily associate a username or user group to each and every data conversation on our network. With Exinda, we now have the ability to monitor and report on network usage at a granular user level.
- This visibility empowers us to take appropriate actions to optimize our network, control peer-to-peer and recreational Internet traffic and ensure application performance.
- Jonathan Aldred, Group IT Infrastructure Manager, R&R Ice Cream
23. Exinda Business Benefits
- Rapid return on investment
- Productivity improvements
- Costs reduction and avoidance defer bandwidth upgrades
- More efficient by factors of 10x, 50x, more
- Highly flexible, resilient and scalable
- Tightly integrated, purpose-built solution
- Scalable centralized management
- Future proofed, investment protection
24. Exinda Technical Benefits
- WAN capacity gains/data reduction
- Simple, centralized management of all devices
25. Free Evaluation Units Available
- If you have any questions or are interested in trying Exinda in your network, let us know,free evaluationunits are available.
26. THANK YOU Formore Exinda Product InformationPlease contact Castleforce on Tel: +44 (0)118 907 1600 Tel: +44 (0)151 203 1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org