2. Outline What is Jing? Who use Jing? When use Jing? How to install Jing? How to use Jing? Jing Pro Jing Con Quiz Bibliography
3. What is Jing? Jing is a quick and easy tool for creating and sharing editable screen shots (images) and screencasts, narrated videos of your screen catches as you move through screens.
4. Who use Jing? Student.
5. Who use Jing? Workers. Teachers. Createa tutorials for working with new technologies.
6. When use Jing? Education Use as a reflection tool to rethink Studentsresearch process steps or thought processes. As a communication/help tool, students can record their thought process while solving a problem, in order to best find out where theyre confused. Create teaching tutorials as a learning tool. For example, showing
7. When use Jing? Education Teachers Create video tutorials to answer a question or teach someone or remind yourself how to use a database, website, or software program Add voice to class photos to share classroom activities on your class website. Show parents how to use a class website, how to read a test report, or
8. When use Jing?Jing With you can remember Fun your favorite momentsYou can say Hi to yourfriends with You can Jing create a special album for your vacation
9. When use Jing? Busines s. Provide audio and visual directions to a location. Express your idea to customers. Presentations.
10. How to instill Jing? Download from jingproject.com homepage and install. Directions
11. ImageHow to use Jing? Capture.. Screencasting. .
12. Jing Pro. Free software for PCs & Macs. Image editing tools. Save captures on hard drive and sharing option.
13. Jing Pro. Does not compress captures. Easy to use, learn and download. Fun sun icon available in your screen.
14. Jing Cons No video editor. 5 minute limit Costs $ to record in YouTube format.
15. Quiz Do you really understand Jing tool? Lets check! This is an exercise of using Jing. http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-jing- interactive-windows.html
16. Bibliography Check out the following websites for more information on how using Jing. Jing sitehttp://www.jingproject.com/ Jing Bloghttp://blog.jingproject.com/ Jing Help Centerhttp://help.jingproject.com/ Making a screencast in the next 30 minutes using Jinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlPR1B1nDxk&feature=player _embedded TechSmith Sitehttp://www.techsmith.com/