1. Integrations that Advance Inbound Marketing Northeast Wisconsin HubSpot User Group June 18, 2015
2. How did we get here? Late 1990s 2000-2005 2005-2010 2010-2015 Future Build vs. Buy Web 2.0 SaaS platforms develop API integrationsgrow in popularity SaaSEcosystems
3. HubSpots Integration Ecosystem and more!
4. Working in a SaaS Ecosystem Software purchases are no longer a la carte. Which platform leads your ecosystem? CRM? Marketing automation? (i.e. HubSpot) CMS? What data is most important to share across platforms?
5. HubSpot Integrations Custom HubSpots API is open for developers Featured HubSpot-approved Native Integrations built by HubSpot Simple platform that enables you to produce automated actions between 270+ online applications, including Google Apps. Cannot migrate existing data only new occurrences.
6. How Do Integrations Work? Most Integrations add to / alter HubSpots Contact Properties.
7. Featured Integration used to boost Conversions Content recommendations drive conversions. Exit pop-ups encourage blog subscriptions. Leads attributed to BrightInfo have special contact property in HubSpot.
8. Native Integrations Have " Embedded Features Video analytics embedded in contact prole. Webinar attendance and participation recorded in contact prole automatically. Contact activity viewable in Chrome notications and in Gmail.
9. What About CRM & HubSpot? HubSpot integrates with 6 CRMs Critical to Sales and Marketing alignment Lead hando Put lead nurturing in synch with sales eorts Selling improved by contextual data What about HubSpot CRM?
10. Best Practices for Use of " HubSpot Integrations 1. Check on new integrations often. 2. Build a plan for how your data needs to be distributed across platforms. 3. When selecting non-integrated platforms, factor in the cost of the data barrier.