5 (free) Lifehacking Tools
Embed Size (px)
Text of 5 (free) Lifehacking Tools
- 5 (free)Lifehacking Tools Oh, heck yes.
- Ever be chilling on Facebook and suddenlyyou find yourself on photo 79 in an obscurephoto album of a friend of a friend from highschool?
- 1. Track Your Time Rescue Time https://www.rescuetime.com/Rescue Time helps you track, record, and analyze your time online
- Do you develop lots of lists-like books to read, movies to watch,music to listen to - only to misplace or forget about these lists?
- 2. Centralize Your Checklists SpringPad http://springpadit.com/home/SpringPad can help organize lists and notes
- Pumpkin Lattesblowing yourbudget?
- 3. Manage Your Money Mint https://www.mint.com/Mint helps you develop budgets and tracks your spending habits
- Craving a smiley face of support after you go to the gym?
- 4. Gauge Your Goals 42 Goals http://42goals.com/42 Goals helps you set goals and track your progress
- Want a reminder of when you said youd stop watching Hulu?
- 5. Set an Alarm E.ggtimer. com http://e.ggtimer.com/Keep yourself honest with this timer-useful for cooking and interneting!