1. Webinar Make Your Digital Media Drive Customer Experience! Thursday, July 23, 2015
2. Webinar Presenters Jeroen Reijn Hippo Professional Services Lead Architect @jreijn Josh Fletcher Nuxeo Senior Solution Architect @jfletcher_nuxeo
3. Webinar To Ask Your Questions: 1/ Use Q&A panel on Webex OR 2/ Use #NuxeoAPI on Twitter Questions will be answered at the end of the presentation
4. Webinar Agenda 4 Nuxeo, the Platform Approach Introducing Hippo Use Case Demo Q&A
5. Webinar Nuxeo, the Platform Approach
6. Webinar Nuxeo - Digital Asset Management 6 Your DAM solution must adapt to your business environment and connect the content in your organization Nuxeo DAM = Content Management A Digital Asset Models the Business Manage Complex Content Manage Across the Enterprise Integrate & Scale
7. Webinar Nuxeo - Hippo, Integration Options 7
8. Webinar Introducing Hippo Relevant Experiences Use real time contextual data to understand your visitors and deliver the content they value, in any context, in any language. Increasing engagement and conversion. Channel Control Broaden your reach with harmonized multi-channel experiences. Repurpose content across channels, increasing editorial velocity. Agile Enterprise Stack Lightweight open source Java stack built for uptime, security and performance. Rapid development on a base of proven, state-of-the-art technologies. Runs on-premise or in the cloud. Content Performance Make content a business driver with data driven content optimisation and delivery. Continuously refine your strategy by responding quickly to content performance metrics. Open Integration Built to be part of your online business ecosystem. Open standards and APIs mean no limits on development or functionality.
9. Webinar Hippo - Multi-Channel Delivery 9
10. Webinar Hippo - Harmonized Delivery 10
11. Webinar DEMO
12. Webinar QUESTIONS? Jeroen Reijn Hippo Professional Services Lead Architect @jreijn Josh Fletcher Nuxeo Senior Solution Architect @jfletcher_nuxeo Thank you!