Text of Engage Your Sellers. Inspire Your Customers (SAVO)
1. Engage Your Sellers. Inspire Your Customers. ChuckDulde,VP,CustomerValue,SAVO Mary Konkol, Sr.Manager,ProductMarketing,SAVO
2. This presentation contains forward-looking statements related to future growth and earnings opportunities. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by management in light of current conditions, expected future developments and other factors it believes to be appropriate. Actual results may differ as a result of factors over which the company has no control. Safe Harbor
3. Are you sure that when your sales reps communicate that they are relevant, unique and memorable in the eyes of your customers?
4. EFFECTIVENESS Reactive to buyer requests instead of leading Unclear on political position Lack a competitive strategy Lack clear solution differentiation Ineffective coaching Ineffective new sales hire ramping EFFICIENCY Cant find essential information Not sure how to respond to a lead Too many data repositories Building presentations from scratch Writing proposals from scratch Typical Sales Productivity Drains ENGAGEMENT Reps dont stand out from competitors Poorly communicate differentiation Proposals focusedon price not value Prospecting effortsare ignored Follow-up communications are flat & valueless
5. Day in the Life of a Sales Rep using SAVO 12 AM 12 PM7 AM 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM 2:00 PM Prospecting with Digital Postcards Prep for and conducta first call Create immediate follow-up proposal Coaching reinforcement for today Assemble presentation for key stakeholder meeting 9 AM Stakeholder meeting 12:05 PM
6. Engagement EffectivenessEfficiency The Right Tasks, Tools, and Coaching SALES PRODUCTIVITY Software Solutions SAVO Sales Accelerator Series SAVO Sales Enablement Series SAVO Sales Engagement Series
7. Get Personal. Sell Faster.
8. 100 - 500Marketing Messages per Day Source: Online Marketing Insights Executives We have great products, services and solutions! Sales Reps
9. 11% of Executives Get Value From Sales Meetings Source: CSO Insights 7% of Reps Get a 2nd Meeting Source: Forrester 80% of Leads Are Sent Back to Marketing for Nurture Source: Forrester 35% of Annual Quota At-Risk Source: CSO Insights
10. Strategy to Date? More, Faster, Louder More Channels More Beautified Information More Content Bundling ATTENTION ENGAGEMENT
12. Sales Theatre
13. Introducing SAVO Inspire Digital Postcards Header, Branding & Headline Core Content Personal Introduction Call to Action
14. What GOOD Looks Like
15. 15 Now what?
16. Automated. Targeted. Consistent. Fast.
17. Copyright2003 Your projected revenue growth if you sign by May 1st2003huh?