- 1. I DREAM OF JUSTICE, I DREAM OF CHANGE
2. The Rose That Grew From the Concrete Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared. ByTupac Shakur Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.-- Martin Luther King Jr "If you judge people you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa 3. 4.
- Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land.
5. RACIAL TOLERANCE 6. 7. Let us all hope that the dark clouds of racial prejudice will soon pass away, and that in some not too distant tomorrow the radiant starsof love and brotherhood will shine over our great nation with all their scintillating beauty. - unknown 8. The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone
"I am societies child, this is how they made me, and now im sayin what's on my mind and they dont want that. This is what you made me America." 9. GAY RIGHTS 10. I'm a supporter of gay rights.And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community.There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant. ~Paul Newman 11. TRANSGENDER VICTIMS OF INTOLERENCE
- Keittirat Longnawa Location: Rassada, Thailand Cause of Death: Beaten by 9 Youths who then slit her throat Date of Death: January 31, 2007
- Ruby Rodriguez Location: San Francisco, California Cause of Death: She had been strangled and was found naked in the street.Date of Death: March 16, 2007
- Erica Keel Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cause of Death: A car repeatedly struck her Date of Death: March 23, 2007
- Simmie Williams Jr. Location:Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cause of Death:Shot to death, Simmie was found wearing womens clothing. (Simmie was 17 years old) Date of Death:February 22, 2008
- Lawrence King Location:Oxnard, California Cause of Death:Shot to death by a classmate because he liked to wear womens clothes. (Lawrence King was 15 years old). Date of Death:February 12, 2008
- Angie Zapata Location : Greeley, Colorado Cause of Death:She was found in her home with two severe fractures in her skull.Angie was murdered by 31 year old, Alan Ray Andrade. Angie was 18 years old. Date of Death:July 17, 2008
- No loss by flood and lightening, no destruction of cities and temples by the hostile forces of nature, has deprived man of so many noble lives and impulses as those which his intolerance has destroyed.
16. CHILD LABOR, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, and SWEATSHOP WORKERS
17. 18. 19. POVERTY You can spend the money on new housing for poor people and the homeless, or you can spend it on a football stadium or a golf course. -- Jello Biafra 20. 21. 22. 23. IMMIGRATION 24. 25. 26. WOMENS RIGHTS 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. When women thrive, all of society benefits, and succeeding generationsare given a better start in life. -- Kofi Annan 32. 33. 34. 35. Crosses for our troops that weve lost 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. A 12 year old rape victim in Darfur 41. 42.
43. Rosa sat,so Martin could walk. 44. Martin walked so Barack could run, 45. Barack ran,so our children can fly 46. 47. Not by the color of our skin
PossibilityNever in my lifetime 48. 49. CHANGE To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater . Bono 50. CHANGE We have failed to take HIV/AIDS seriously, ... That failure is a betrayal of our struggle for social justice and hope for our society. Nelson Mandela 51. CHANGE Leonard Peltier Until the law is harnessed to protect the victims of state violence and racism, it will serve as an instrument ofrepression, just as the slave codes functioned to sustain and legitimise aninhuman institution... 52. CHANGE Huey Newton Black Power is givingpower to people whohave not had power todetermine their destiny. 53. CHANGE John F Kennedy Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. 54. CHANGE Ernesto Che Guevara Better to die standing, than to live on your knees. 55. CHANGE Alice Walker I think we have to own the fears that we have of each other, and then, in some practical way, some daily way, figure out how to see people differently than the way we were brought up to. 56. By Cole Bordisso David Colby Katharine Ellis Jessie Ewing Aimee Otterson 57. Music
- I Have a Dream Will.I.Am and Common
- Song for Viola - Peter Bradley Adams
- From the Valley to the Stars- El Perro del Mar
- Pictures, artwork, and animations Google images
- Martin Luther King Jr. Clip- Yahoo video
- Barack Obama Acceptance Speech Clip- The Official BarackObama Video Podcast